SRLE Extended

You better check your versions of SkyTEST  - Immersive Creatures & SkyTEST - USLEEP just in case with all of the updates happening

Skytest USLEEP and SIC are the same as before... i think he just updated the description "For Skytest v1.46."

Just Skytest No Extra Spawn esm was modified.

Hello everyone!

I have this weird problem with my skyrim. I get small purple trees around whiterun and certainly at least until rorikstead. Only one type of tree is affected, all the other trees seem ok to me.

I have installed srle and srle ext

no sfo

dyndolod is not running

Anyone has any idea about what is happening and which one is the mod causing this?

Thanks for the help

TESV 2016-06-19 20-43-36-54.bmp

Hello everyone!

I have this weird problem with my skyrim. I get small purple trees around whiterun and certainly at least until rorikstead. Only one type of tree is affected, all the other trees seem ok to me.

I have installed srle and srle ext

no sfo

dyndolod is not running

Anyone has any idea about what is happening and which one is the mod causing this?

Thanks for the help

download Mfg Console https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/? clcik on and see what the last mod to modify it is.

Hey folks, I've got a quick question for you.  I've finished up my conflict resolution (finally) for SRLE:E.  Instead of having an SRLE conflict resolution and a separate SRLE:E conflict resolution ESP, I've just made a single one.  I noticed that the SRLE conflict resolution is supposed to have the DELEV and RELEV bash tags.  However, it seems like the SRLE:E conflict resolution has only the DELEV bash tag.  Is it okay to just have one conflict resolution ESP and just have the DELEV bashed tag, or should I go with two separate conflict resolution esps?  I appreciate the time spend on this guide and all the comments/feedback.  They are really helpful!

Hey folks, I've got a quick question for you.  I've finished up my conflict resolution (finally) for SRLE:E.  Instead of having an SRLE conflict resolution and a separate SRLE:E conflict resolution ESP, I've just made a single one.  I noticed that the SRLE conflict resolution is supposed to have the DELEV and RELEV bash tags.  However, it seems like the SRLE:E conflict resolution has only the DELEV bash tag.  Is it okay to just have one conflict resolution ESP and just have the DELEV bashed tag, or should I go with two separate conflict resolution esps?  I appreciate the time spend on this guide and all the comments/feedback.  They are really helpful!

You need to add both a DELEV and RELEV tag to your esp in this case.

Right I may have to drop AH Hot Key cos everytime I press the assigned hot key my game CTD. I mght need to look for something less script heavy so answers on a postcard or just comment below with suggestions.

Or I may need to drop it from the merge. I'll try that first and see if it behave's itself.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Darth, I have a question.  Once I finally get into playtesting with my build and whilst running around I come across some object clipping and I want to fix it, presumably I use MfgConsole to identify the object(s) so I can then edit them in xEdit to either move or remove them entirely.  Am I safe do do this and then carry on playing with the edited esp or do I need to start a new game after every edit in the same way as I would if I had removed a plugin/mod?  I was considering including Jaxonz or Cobb Positioner but I'm guessing their changes only affect the current savegame and not any seperate playthrough on the same MO profile so I'm guessing hard editing is the only true solution?

Incidentally, how do I monitor my string count?

Edited by dunc001