SRLE Extended

I have been trying out Wildcat all day and my mind is made up i'm just waiting for updates to slow down.

Edit: Another Wildcat update up to 1.05 now. I have kept Vigor for now but turned everything off expect the fatigue system.

This will be ongoing for a while I'm sure. Great thing about Enai is he makes his mods easily upgradeable without breaking your game.

i removed vigor aswell... i don't think i should keep a mod just for that. Also dropped combat evolved.

i think there will be a few days before the updates slow down but i'll use it anyway.

Edit: Darth can you do your "edits" posts another color than yellow ?  ::D:  ::D: the background on the android version of these forums is white and i can't see anything you write  ::P:  ::P:

Edited by paul666root

i removed vigor aswell... i don't think i should keep a mod just for that. Also dropped combat evolved.

i think there will be a few days before the updates slow down but i'll use it anyway.

Edit: Darth can you do your "edits" posts another color than yellow ?  ::D:  ::D: the background on the android version of these forums is white and i can't see anything you write  ::P:  ::P:

ok i didn't realise that i will pick a different colour from now on for edit posts.

I like the ideia of removing Vigor, one less scripted mod if not needed is always better. I like the simplicity of Wildcat for what I have read at Nexus and reddit and that seems to be greatly done and enough.

I do love Vigor's bandages/poultices for wounds. I think it's more realistic to have a wound that lingers for a while rather then having complete health restored very shortly after combat (not sure if that's the case). But I hate the torso injury bandages (dirty pants).

Edited by edynacio

OK, so I have locked out my load order now, nothing else is going in other than updates to existing mods.  If you want a chuckle - https://www.modwat.ch/u/dunc001

It doesn't show you what is included in each of the 46 merges.  I'll try and find an easy way to share that lunacy with you too.  One thing is for sure, it will certainly give Crash Fixes preload strings limit fix a damn good test!

I do love Vigor's bandages/poultices for wounds. I think it's more realistic to have a wound that lingers for a while rather then having complete health restored very shortly after combat (not sure if that's the case). But I hate the torso injury bandages (dirty pants).

After reading a bit more, I do prefer Wildcat's injury system. Again, because of it's streamlined simplicity.

A couple of comments from reddit:

Not sure I think we need more resource micro. Full health means no injuries by definition.

Staggering someone and injuring them at the same time (with that nice splat sound) is a BIG swing in momentum and should feel like it.