SRLE Extended

Darth, I was wondering if the Integration guide is supposed to represent the left payne of MO. The reason I ask is because I would like to offer some suggestions/fixes that i noticed during a reinstall. Your Extended guide is looking very finished and polished and you really cleaned up the integration guide and I think that if you did a little more in the integration guide it would be perfect.

A few ideas are

1. I think the unspoken rule of thumb when installing mods in MO is to merge main files and updates, and to install all patches and Misc. files individually. Can you list all of these?

2. Some of the mods merged by merged plugins you have (Deactivate after merge) written next to them. It would be great to have all mods and optional files that are merged included in your integration guide.

If you don't mind I start making a few posts with requests/suggestions, by sections instead of just one long post to try and make the task less painful. What are your thoughts?

Darth, I was wondering if the Integration guide is supposed to represent the left payne of MO. The reason I ask is because I would like to offer some suggestions/fixes that i noticed during a reinstall. Your Extended guide is looking very finished and polished and you really cleaned up the integration guide and I think that if you did a little more in the integration guide it would be perfect.

A few ideas are

1. I think the unspoken rule of thumb when installing mods in MO is to merge main files and updates, and to install all patches and Misc. files individually. Can you list all of these?

2. Some of the mods merged by merged plugins you have (Deactivate after merge) written next to them. It would be great to have all mods and optional files that are merged included in your integration guide.

If you don't mind I start making a few posts with requests/suggestions, by sections instead of just one long post to try and make the task less painful. What are your thoughts?

the Integration guide is suppose to represent the left hand pane of MO.

1. yeah I know this rule but I have been very lazy in following it myself.

2. That i good idea. I am going to do some tweaking on the guide today.

if you could PM me your suggestions/ thoughts that would be good.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Ok CrushBoss has confirmed that his animal tweaks SkyTEST patch is not fully compatible with v1.46 of SkyTEST and will likely never be. This leaves us with a dilemma do we keep skyTEST or Animal Tweaks. whatever happens one or the other may have to go.

He has confirmed however it is compatible with SkyTEST v1.44.

Darth, were you aware that there is a specific SIC HLE special edition available through the SIC website? https://sites.google.com/site/immersivecreatures/hle---sic-edition

Might be worth a look rather than using compatibility patches?

Ok CrushBoss has confirmed that his animal tweaks SkyTEST patch is not fully compatible with v1.46 of SkyTEST and will likely never be. This leaves us with a dilemma do we keep skyTEST or Animal Tweaks. whatever happens one or the other may have to go.

My personal preference would be to drop Animal Tweaks as SkyTEST has much more to it.  Animal Tweaks is just another difficulty mod, whereas SkyTEST genuinely amends animal behaviour, daily routines, hibernation patterns, etc to make the whole animal experience more realistic.
Edited by dunc001

Darth, were you aware that there is a specific SIC HLE special edition available through the SIC website? https://sites.google.com/site/immersivecreatures/hle---sic-edition

Might be worth a look rather than using compatibility patches?

My personal preference would be to drop Animal Tweaks as SkyTEST has much more to it.  Animal Tweaks is just another difficulty mod, whereas SkyTEST genuinely amends animal behaviour, daily routines, hibernation patterns, etc to make the whole animal experience more realistic.

This is already included with SRLE Base.

As for AT vs Skytest that is my feeling too.

I suppose we could use the mod "SkyTEST-Harder Creatures" but I really do not know how compatible it is with the current version of SkyTEST.

Haven't looked into it at all tbh.

I have asked mod author abt it though...

Edited by Astakos

My vote is drop Animal Tweaks.