W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

I can't wait, but at the same time it saddens me a little that this will be the last DLC for the game and, therefore, marks the end of Geralt of Rivia's story as the main protagonist.

CDProjekt has said that there will be more games set in the Witcher universe, but they will not feature Geralt as the main character. It will also be after Steampunk 2077 is finished.

I just started playing this after I got it cheap, it's fantastic. I still have my old complaint though: that Geralt sounds constantly flat and toneless, with his voice acting paling against even the most average NPC voice. Shall I wait on these expansions being that I have to play through the game first? I guess there is enough content to last me a few months in the base game right, and I should maybe not dive into high-level content yet?

Lastly, is that free DLC quest still broken? I can't remember which one it was, but something about progress being blocked on one ages ago due to a bug.

Edited by Guest

I am actually comtemplating a restart once the new DLC hits next week

I've personally comitted to it, going to be starting fresh after the DLC / Patch.

Sparrow, I've personally never had an issue with that quest.

Patch 1.21 is now available via GOG Galaxy, Origin, Steam, etc. The expansion should be releasing tomorrow.

As expected, it pretty much broke every mod available out there that isn't simply meshes / textures. I just finished doing a clean install and will be updating as things go along.

Patch 1.21 is now available via GOG Galaxy, Origin, Steam, etc. The expansion should be releasing tomorrow.

As expected, it pretty much broke every mod available out there that isn't simply meshes / textures. I just finished doing a clean install and will be updating as things go along.

nice I might tell Darth to wait a bit before updating his game if not I wont get any peace.