W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

Installed Hearts of Stone DLC today and took the "Potion of Clearance" and then equipped my complete set of master-crafted Ursine armour and then assigned all my ability points to make a "tank" player.

OMG, nothing can hit me and I just deal masses of damage to anything that comes my way: golems, endrega, drowners, nekkers, alghouls and knights in armour! Nothing can touch me.

Lesson of the day: assign skills to your player that match the way you play.

Installed Hearts of Stone DLC today and took the "Potion of Clearance" and then equipped my complete set of master-crafted Ursine armour and then assigned all my ability points to make a "tank" player.

OMG, nothing can hit me and I just deal masses of damage to anything that comes my way: golems, endrega, drowners, nekkers, alghouls and knights in armour! Nothing can touch me.

Lesson of the day: assign skills to your player that match the way you play.

That's called great game design.

Wish it was just seen as basic game design.  :confused:

At least the general appreciation for TW3 might serve to encourage in that direction.

Amen to that! Here's hoping the design teams for TES6 have been playing Witcher3 and have learned a few things.

Witcher 3 graphic is amazing. It is demanding, but reasonable for its graphic quality. It is probably not as moddable as Bethesda game, at least for general user/modder. Lack of full Redkit is not helping. I think they will be able to sell more copies of the game if Redkit is available. Imagine WC3 quest mods!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I cant for the life of me work this out. I Am trying to setup a hotkey to toggle on and off the combat modules so I see my health and buffs and things without having to keep drawing my sword. I have friendly hud 1.12 so maybe this isn't setup correctly any ideas on this would be good.

Edited by Darth_mathias

• 1 month later...

The final DLC and the end of Geralts adventures as the main protagonist releases May 31. There are major changes including an AI overhaul in this release so I will likely overhaul the guide at that point as well.

Also potentially start a new game since I kinda got distracted... lol.

The final DLC and the end of Geralts adventures as the main protagonist releases May 31. There are major changes including an AI overhaul in this release so I will likely overhaul the guide at that point as well.

Also potentially start a new game since I kinda got distracted... lol.

cool looks like i know what i will be doing on that day then.

just placed my pre order for this not a bad price £8.99 after discounts and store credits I had. Which means I've only spent about £10 on the whole game not bad. don't know if i want to restart a fresh save I haven't even finished my first playthrough yet still sailing around Skellige and getting nowhere fast.