W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

I've started modding The Witcher 3 too this week and atm I know nearly nothing about it.. Starting from scratch like with Skyrim years ago, purely relying on Neo's guide once again =p The only difference being that I'm trying to set it up for a controller and that my pc is too weak for hairworks.. (Damn all your 980ti's, I'm jealous!) I appreciate the effort you put into it!

The guide seems to be in a highly dynamic state though since the new patch, are there any must-have mods needing a 1.21 update that I should be waiting for?

Oh, and a small correction: BLOOD points to the WEATHER mod atm ;)

Hey! Just doing your guide to Reshape my Continent! 

noticed the BLOOD in the guide points to WEATHER nexus link.

Thanks for the awesome guide!

Error [content0]game\gameplay\focus\focus.ws(202): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gameplay\focus\focus.ws(262): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\gwintgamemenu.ws(105): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\horseriding.ws(44): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\sailing.ws(56): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\playerdialogstate.ws(46): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\aimthrow.ws(39): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\combat.ws(123): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\exploration.ws(55): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\player\states\swimming.ws(247): Function 'LogWithName' does not take 1 param(s)

Warning [content0]engine\telemetrykeyword.ws(5): Native function 'Log' was not exported from class 'CR4TelemetryScriptProxy' in C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(25): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(27): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(9): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

BTW i'm having this problem after I installed all the mods and trying to run W3.... so I can't get to Post Install Configuration Tweaks

Edited by paul666root

Yes i did and still i got these error when trying to run the game.

BTW the guide is saying to run the game even before the script merger... i did that and then where other errors there. After that I thought maybe i need to run the script merger... did that and some error disapeared but those remained