W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

Texture mod merging guide added. First merge required.

To help with my personal housekeeping I made a category in NMM named modALLNoWhites and placed all the mods I merged into that category to just keep track of what is merged where. :)

ok I really dont know how to use this Mod Kitchen...

i made the whole folders tree as specified.

copied into imput folder mods from Witcher 3 folder/mods  (these folders: modALL-UnreleasedStuff, modBLOOD, modSPLASH and modWEATHER)

then selected in Mod Kitchen the imput folder hit Uncook! and then i got this: (as if there are no files there) what did i do wrong?

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by paul666root

ok I really dont know how to use this Mod Kitchen...

i made the whole folders tree as specified.

copied into imput folder mods from Witcher 3 folder/mods  (these folders: modALL-UnreleasedStuff, modBLOOD, modSPLASH and modWEATHER)

then selected in Mod Kitchen the imput folder hit Uncook! and then i got this: (as if there are no files there) what did i do wrong?

Screenshot_3.png

I am not even getting that far i get an "Unhandled exception has occured error" and them mod kicthen closes. but since i don't have many texture mod installed i think i can get away with not doing this well shall see.

I just finished the merging procedure. It took a while to build, but saw no errors. Maybe it's because your working path contains spaces. (G:\Games Instalate\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\..)

Setup a working area with the following folder structure, this working areas path should contain no spaces

Darth_mathias, on 07 Jun 2016 - 1:08 PM, said:

I am not even getting that far i get an "Unhandled exception has occured error" and them mod kicthen closes. but since i don't have many texture mod installed i think i can get away with not doing this well shall see.

so you didn't install everything in the guide ? what you let out ?

I just finished the merging procedure. It took a while to build, but saw no errors. Maybe it's because your working path contains spaces. (G:\Games Instalate\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\..)

ok this worked but i'm unsure if it's ok. The uncooked folder got environment and fx folders. Are these what is supposed to be unpacked ? because the process went very fast ....i didn't even got the chance to see what was unpacking...

EDIT: ok did it second time and got a screen at partially to what was happening ...

so anyone else got these fails ?

WGFmgdI.png?1

Edited by paul666root

so far I am not using:

Chest hair for Geralt

Geralt HairWorks Colors and Styles (I can live without hairworks)

Lore Friendly Ciri

Lore Friendly Witchers

Improved Sign effects (This may change)

More Blood (again this may change)

Pesky sword trails begone

I am using the Herb only version of Autoloot

I am going to look at

Jump in Shallow Water https://www.nexusmods...er3/mods/1191/?

Edited by Darth_mathias

yeah i don't use either Hairs since i got NvidiaHairworks disabled ingame... but in the merge are other mods.

anyway now that i've set the workspace right it unpacked but with those fails that are in the screen above... now finished to build the new merged mod.

EDIT:  BTW i had to manually install the The Witcher 3 Modkit from nexus... because my game didn't have it installed and only then mod kitchen worked

Edited by paul666root

yeah i don't use either Hairs since i got NvidiaHairworks disabled ingame... but in the merge are other mods.

anyway now that i've set the workspace right it unpacked but with those fails that are in the screen above... now finished to build the new merged mod.

I need to have another go it just I get an "Unhandled exception has occured error" which might mean i miss somethign vitally important for the program to work.

Oh duh I am as usually an Idiot I don't even have the modkit installed that could be why it's not working.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Guys just to be clear...you do not need to start merging Texture mods unless you are hitting the limit.

You will know when you need to do so...you will get ILS when the you try to load you save.

I assume Neo has done it for consistent purposes (and for the users to start practising the idea) of the various components of the "ALL" mod.