W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

Did you re-merge the scripts? Also don't forget to do the input.xml and user.settings keybinds again when a patch hits they reset.

yes did all that, but I will double check everything when I feel up to it. also one other thing the scripts merger doesn't actually show me any conflicts bewteen autoloot and friendly hud.

when i try to save the merge i get this error warning:

There is a Line end style conflict. Please choose the line end syle manually File not saved.

I am not a programmer so I have no clue what all that mean.

I have reset everything back to vanillia and deleted all mods will give it another try tomorrow when my brain is working a bit better.

Edited by Darth_mathias

yes did all that, but I will double check everything when I feel up to it. also one other thing the scripts merger doesn't actually show me any conflicts bewteen autoloot and friendly hud.

when i try to save the merge i get this error warning:

There is a Line end style conflict. Please choose the line end syle manually File not saved.

I am not a programmer so I have no clue what all that mean.

I have reset everything back to vanillia and deleted all mods will give it another try tomorrow when my brain is working a bit better.

Interesting... not sure why your line endings would be wrong unless a text editor of yours is configured for wrong file types or something of that nature. You shouldn't need to delete all mods, just simply uninstall then try again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Neo, have you considered "Oils Never Expire" by 'Goat of Death'?

Basically removes the need to constantly go back to the inventory during long combat sessions to refresh your oil.

Some have considered it a cheat but I think that isn't fair as refreshing your oil via the inventory screen basically "stops time" and is itself a cheat, along with the fact you have these never-emptying bottles of oil.

Hey @Neo, have you considered "Oils Never Expire" by 'Goat of Death'?

Basically removes the need to constantly go back to the inventory during long combat sessions to refresh your oil.

Some have considered it a cheat but I think that isn't fair as refreshing your oil via the inventory screen basically "stops time" and is itself a cheat, along with the fact you have these never-emptying bottles of oil.

i use this not cos i find it a cheat but more for convinence. I also wish there was a mod that woould leave quen up until it is broken instead of having to refresh every 30 secs (but soem might consider that OP).

Ok i don't not understand what has just happened NMM is longer displaying any on my installed mods check the virtually data folder thingy and all my mods are there and they're in the witcher 3 mod folder too like there supposed be but when loading NMM nothing.

Oh well bugger it time to reinstall my witcher 3 mod AGAIN

Edited by Darth_mathias

Neo,

I finished the guide. I got this error when I run the game. My game is version 1.11

Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8931): Could not find function 'AddSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8936): Could not find function 'RemoveSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10693): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserStats' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10698): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserAchievement' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(11168): Could not find function 'SetGameProgress'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(151): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(160): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(236): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(1631): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(2376): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\player.ws(1079): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\r4player.ws(8310): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\r4player.ws(11125): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\r4player.ws(13079): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3866): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4223): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4654): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(5163): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(160): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(173): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(709): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(3143): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\r4game.ws(1650): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatI32'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1170): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1171): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1175): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2718): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [modfriendlyhud]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2782): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(320): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(324): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(332): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(363): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(482): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(1532): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\usevehicle.ws(1615): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'

Have run the merger tool?

Are you sure all the installed mods are currently the 1.11 versions? Also are you absolutely sure that you are running 1.11 and not just have it downloaded and ready? If you use GOG Galaxy that is sometimes the case.

I ran the merger. I confirmed that the game is version 1.11. All mod are currently version 1.11.

EDIT - Somehow it fixed itself

Edited by darkside

I saw this mod Neo it might be of interest all Quest Objectives Of Map https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/943/? I chose the standard version is now an essentail mod for me.

needs scripts to be merged

Yeah I noticed that one and have it on track along with the colored map markers. I haven't played Witcher in about a week (with trying Fallout 4 and now Battlefront)... but I will give these a shot now that I got some time off work for the holidays.

Yeah I noticed that one and have it on track along with the colored map markers. I haven't played Witcher in about a week (with trying Fallout 4 and now Battlefront)... but I will give these a shot now that I got some time off work for the holidays.

i am currently having issues getting this to merge I must be doing something wrong i get this error

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(7874): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 8

I will wait until you have had a look since you plan on adding it

I just now installed this + colored map markers compatible version without issue on the merge...

ok then i have done something stupidIi will remove my conflict merge and try again.

Fixed forgot to merge no auto sheath which i added in a few days ago.

Neo can i ask which version i went for?

Edited by Darth_mathias