W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

Neo, do you recommend a complete clean installation of W3, if I am to app,y the 1.10 patch? Plus the all-in-one DLC file instead of the individual ones I currently have?

I was planning to start a new game anyway, so do not care much about my current saves.

Thanks!

Bunch of updates today in various places of the guide. The first expansion is out now, if you own it the main menu replacement will cease to work since it changes the main menu to Hearts of Stone. Also, if you have the expansion it may reset some video settings (it did for me), simply re-apply the changes.

ok if it not skyrim is witcher 3 (sometimes I hate modding) so trying to get witcher 3 working again just updated to latest version did a clean instal eedownloaded all mods and installed

when running the game through Nexus mod manager i get this error

Error [content0]game\player\playertutorialinput.ws(6): Unknown base class 'CPlayerInput'

this happens while compling scripts I have no idea what it is so any help would be awesome.

ah just noticed GOG version is 1.11 is the lastest maybe that has soemthing to do with it rolling back to 1.10 and see if that works

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok if it not skyrim is witcher 3 (sometimes I hate modding) so trying to get witcher 3 working again just updated to latest version did a clean instal eedownloaded all mods and installed

when running the game through Nexus mod manager i get this error

Error [content0]game\player\playertutorialinput.ws(6): Unknown base class 'CPlayerInput'

this happens while compling scripts I have no idea what it is so any help would be awesome.

ah just noticed GOG version is 1.11 is the lastest maybe that has soemthing to do with it rolling back to 1.10 and see if that works

I saw the version updated today, but haven't been home. It is most likely that causing the issue.

Any thoughts on adding Gear Improvements Last Longer?

I think it adds an enhanced feel to weapon management.

Looks decent but I'd probably use a minimum time increase. Mainly because I wouldn't want it to become a buff that is always on / Make the game easier.

Oh GOG how I hate you just spent 2 days redownloading the bloody game (cos i got a new SSD and to update to 1.10 on a clean install) only to find out patch 1.11 was release today (which gog downloaded auto), which broke my mods, so rolled back from 1.11 to 1.10 removed mods and now the bloody game wont even load but task manager say it is running I give up.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Any thoughts on adding Gear Improvements Last Longer?

I think it adds an enhanced feel to weapon management.

That's my mod :D

I saw the version updated today, but haven't been home. It is most likely that causing the issue.

Looks decent but I'd probably use a minimum time increase. Mainly because I wouldn't want it to become a buff that is always on / Make the game easier.

Let me know what's the time you want the buffs to run for and I'll make a W3R special edition for ya :)

That's my mod :D

Let me know what's the time you want the buffs to run for and I'll make a W3R special edition for ya :)

Well you hid that fact very well, the only connection I saw was the link to your modding guide on the Nexus page.

You should let more know of your modding prowess here at STEP.

Kudos to you, my good man!