FO3LODGEN

CreamyRaccoon

Question

I had a little trouble with the post install instructions of FO3LODGEN. I installed the files with MO and then activated the program and generated the files but I found them in the overwrite section.  I opened the overwrite folder in the MO folder and took them out of there then made the archive and installed it.  I hope I didn't type this awkwardly and you can't read it.

4 answers to this question

Yea sorry about that.  I just added an additional note in the changelog to point out there was an instruction change under https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Kelmych/Fallout3#Setting_up_Mod_Organizer

Specifically:

FO3LODGen also needs an addition. In the Executables menu select FO3LODGen.

1. Next to the Arguments text box, type " -o:"D:\Games\FO3LODGenOutput" ", without the outer quotations. Note that any directory chosen for this argument cannot be in UAC-controlled space, the root Fallout 3 Goty folder, or the Mod Organizer folder used for FO3.
  2. Click [Modify], then [Close].
Edited by Adonis_VII

I misread the  -o:"D:\Games\FO3LODGenOutput"  part of the guide and I thought I made a mistake my bad.  I have FO3LODGEN in the FO3 Root Folder in the C: Drive but not under program files is it okay if I use the argument with that? C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 3 goty