aaltair

RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE (by Gamwich)

Discussion thread:

RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE by Gamwich

Wiki Link

This person can rustic all of Skyrim and I will download it.

Hodilton video:

Compares

Vanilla >> STEP >> Rustic Dragons

4KupRafQ6O2aezVMV9N14fwuMlGUVgyVDnRpMj4U7hYz9eKc

tZB3tl6IGuFdFDXujuh67IRA0BCyZAOnHflaF1reose2Wrzh

9wNlGjT1x9036MDNPMHA3RFG1QIL9DGZLjDnDRB7PbLeqvJO

AVs6VxIyuamaNsdzFKt20Z8WHNXqImzvs1cOxsTSOc4eLNwS

Edited by TechAngel85

Yeah, I'm ready for Rustic Everything. Just back up the Rustic Truck and let it rip.

"Oh Gamwich, rustic all over my face."  (lol)

But seriously, how does it compare to "Enhanced HD Dragon Bones"?  That is in STEP.

Edited by oqhansoloqo

I notice in the Nexus mod page pics it looks like it has bits of dead flesh on it, versus the current mod in STEP which is clean bone.

"Oh Gamwich, rustic all over my face."  (lol)

But seriously, how does it compare to "Enhanced HD Dragon Bones"?  That is in STEP.

LOL -

Rustic is more draugr-y.

I do like Gamwich's explanation as to why the bones are so old. Perhaps everyone knew this already but it wasn't something that I had considered previously.

"Aldiun is like a necromancer in that he reanimates the long dead dragons from their corpses lying in their burial mounds. Only their skeletons remained. By performing his ritual, Alduin binds the soul of the dragon with its corpse and magically the flesh is restored. When the Dovahkiin kills a dragon, it lies intact until he/she absorbs the dragon soul, which breaks the spell and the flesh burns off in a conflagration. What's left is the state the dragon was in originally.... an ancient skeleton"

• Upvote 2

I thought something like that, but the explanation from Gamwich puts it very nicely into words.

I put that after I read it. My point was, you can pick holes in everything, even with an explanation. He does not mention if the bones turn, he just mentions flesh.

I actually like this mod.

I like combining this with Bloody Dragon Bones. In this way live dragons have fleshy fresh bones and old skeletons look old. The lore aspect sounds good from Gamwich too though.

Neovanhalen is there no mod which adds a blood coating to dragon bones, so you can use the aesthetics of this for all dragons, but also have blood on them? Is that what Bloody Dragon Bones does, or is it a mesh texture redirection/texture edit?

Neovanhalen is there no mod which adds a blood coating to dragon bones, so you can use the aesthetics of this for all dragons, but also have blood on them? Is that what Bloody Dragon Bones does, or is it a mesh texture redirection/texture edit?

It has no esp, it does it by editing the mesh for the dragon corpse skeleton to use a new texture path iirc.

A new version has been posted to give freshly killed dragons bloody skeletons, eliminating the need for Bloody Dragon Bones.

Edited by Harpalus