I have try Icbine 3 for you

After remove any ENB because of fps eating, i have played with ICBINE 2 ( I can't believe it is not an ENB) for a while and it was great....but now, ICBINE 3 has been realease and it is better again !! Forget all ENB headache ( I have use realvision too ) teh result of this Non ENB mod is amazing ! But the cost is more amazing : 1 or 2 fps maximum ! here a screenshot ( I am not expert on this). Even with my GTX 970, playing skyrim as smooth as vanilla with ICBINE 3 is far better than run an ENB with a 20 FPS lost !

https://www.cjoint.com/15ma/ECuoZHwdTTs.htm

I hope everyone who cannot run ENB without FPS issues will try it. It is the mod who can change your graphical issues easy !!

• +1 1

I admit that it's far too colorful for me. Most of the screenshots look almost neon with the level of saturation (although yours isn't quite as bad). I don't understand why it recommends Imaginator? Saturation is already easy to adjust with SweetFX. I do quite like SweetFX, however, and I don't use an ENB preset either. Personally I use ZeroENB, which is also quite saturated: I posted some advice in the comments section there on desaturating it. Despite the name, it's a SweetFX preset, not an ENB. Very different look than I Can't Believe It's Not ENB, but definitely an alternative for people to consider. It slightly resembles "Grim & Sombre ENB".

Edited by Harpalus

Yes the imaginator is here just to tweak by little the ICBINE. For mine I use warm Desaturation preset to 0.2. It is ok. I agree with the oversaturation done by almost ENB and Icbine too. But with some tweaking (up to what you like) it is ok.

In fact the ICBINE 3 is amazing if you compare the result (to any other ENB) and the performance drop (almost 0). 

Because colors in vanilla skyrimis a big problem, ICBINE is for me the best solution, but not for everyone for sure. I loose so many time on trying different ENB.....