ENB Guide

z929669

I'm personally waiting for Aiyen's. He's a perfectionist and he's making the shaders himself he's shown me some teaser screenshots and I say once he fixes the bloom it'd be a release worthy ENB preset but no he's going the extra several miles. Otherwise I still like Aiyen's old pre-ENBoost ENB even if it doesn't have the Memory features the newer binaries have. I've used Pineapple Vision ENB before and that was nice, I haven't checked on it in a while though so I don't know if it's been updated for ENBoost yet. It's a bit dark even for an ENB though so it's not for everyone though there are many different presets under that page.

I'll check out Pineapple Vision, and yeah I know about Aiyen, but I'm not going write anything about it until it's done. I'm starting with the three that are already in listed in the ENB Choices section and then I'll move on to a couple others that really good.

SkyRealism is definitely not a beginners preset/s, lots of stuff going on with it and MTich did his own HLSL stuff too, plus there is three DOFs included, and about ten presets total, guy's a beast. I just need to know if people are actually using it and what preset and opinion they have.

People definitely use SkyRealism (I used to recommend it every time everyone asked about ENB) and MTich is a beast. Guy is awesome and he takes the time to answer questions on his forum regularly. Knows his stuff and well respected. I think Cinematic and Realistic are the two most popular presets; however, this is going to be a personal preference for everyone. Same goes for the DOF. I'd just give a general description of each and left the user decide.

I was using SkyRealism for about a month; back in June, but when monitoring my benchmarks i would have these weird dips of 2 - 10 fps. Never noticeable since it was only a frame or two, but for some reason this started to bug me (OCD). I switch over to Realvision and those dips never appeared again (Full and Performance). I fell the current option B still gives a real immersive feel. Stay way from Nova though very fantasy feeling.

Thanks for the input MetalJacx, I've just decided to go ahead and list 4 presets SkyRealism, the Vanilla as modder's resource, Cinematic and Vibrant for vanilla Skyrim or with CoT/RLO, and Realistic for one-size-fits-all.

Here's a what the three presets that already exist in the ENB Choices section look like updated. I'll move them over to the ENB guide and then I've got a couple more almost done. I just gotta get rid of my gf, so I can get back to work.;)

Okay, awesome!!! I knew we had a page somewhere for that.

I moved it over so now that part is up to date, just need to rewrite the description so it doesn't mention stuff about old binaries. Quite a few profiles use SweetFX injector, so I'll probably add a section like the SMAA section for it.

• 2 weeks later...

RealVision is so sharp it almost hurts my eyes. It is very popular though supports ELFX and RLO which is always a plus.

I've seen tapioks hanging around a bit, so I really hope Enhanced Shaders gets a much needed update. That is my all time favorite going back to Fallout. It is pretty sharp and bright, but a bit less than RealVision.

Of course, the best ENB I've found in my and Neo's experience is Unreal Cinema. It's just... well, give a play with it and see if your socks are still attached afterwards.

Unless your allergic to orange.... then it is not recommended :P

Hahahahahaha!

I have always preferred SkyRealism for its customizeability

Just... no Aiyen could you please set Zed straight on ENB's please?