ENB Guide

z929669

I updated the Choices page with new suggestions and instructions for ENBSeries, overhauled the formatting a bit to provide easier editing and increased uniformity across the wiki, and included the ENBSeries the author recommends on the baselines for the suggested ENBs.

While editing the page I had a question come across my mind. Why isn't this page part of the ENB Guide? It would easily fit in as the second tab on the guide and would be putting all the information together.

Thanks for the update, it needs it.  To be honest I'm not sure why they aren't part of the same page, me and Z were talking about that last night.  If you're willing, go ahead and combine the two.

I updated the Choices page with new suggestions and instructions for ENBSeries, overhauled the formatting a bit to provide easier editing and increased uniformity across the wiki, and included the ENBSeries the author recommends on the baselines for the suggested ENBs.

While editing the page I had a question come across my mind. Why isn't this page part of the ENB Guide? It would easily fit in as the second tab on the guide and would be putting all the information together.

Thanks for the update, it needs it.  To be honest I'm not sure why they aren't part of the same page, me and Z were talking about that last night.  If you're willing, go ahead and combine the two.
Will do! It'll only take a couple minutes. We'll need to keep that page up though until the STEP PDF can be changed to point in the right place. Maybe update the proposed changes for v2.2.0b to point the link to the Guide instead of the Choices page. The link in in section 2B on page 20. I'll head over to that thread up post because there's one more link that should be updated.

EDIT: In the spirit of a very good movie... "It is done." ENB Guide

The link in section 2.B on page 20 for ENB Choices needs to be updated to point to the ENB Guide. We've combined that information. Once updated the ENB Choices page on the wiki will be safe to delete.

Also under 3.A.4, the link to Auslogics should be updated to point to their page rather than the Cnet page. This would ensure the user is always downloading the latest version and provide some fault tolerance in the case Auslogics decides to ever stop using Cnet as their download provider.

Will do! It'll only take a couple minutes. We'll need to keep that page up though until the STEP PDF can be changed to point in the right place. Maybe update the proposed changes for v2.2.0b to point the link to the Guide instead of the Choices page. The link in in section 2B on page 20. I'll head over to that thread up post because there's one more link that should be updated.

EDIT: In the spirit of a very good movie... "It is done." ENB Guide

Made the redirect through the Wiki itself for now, I'll add it to the list of changes as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been updating the ENB Guide and I need two things from the community, if you're available to help:

#1. I need suggestions for ENB configurations. We're not going to add more than 3-5 choices on the guide. Currently we're suggesting SkyRealism and ProjectENB. I'm suggesting SkyRealism to become our #1 recommendation due to its variety of presets and excellent compatibility with all the lighting mods. Any other suggestions besides these two?

#2. I need suggestions for ENB "complimenting" mods. These mods must be compatible with all ENB configurations and I would prefer them to also be compatible with the most popular lighting mods such as CoT and RCRN, but that isn't a requirement. Some of our current suggestions include: Dark Dungeons for ENB, Remove Ambient Interior Fog, and Interior and Dungeon Fog Remover.

Can anyone tell me if there is a point to the "final checklist" procedure? I have never done this' date=' have never had an issue from not going it, and it seems pointless to me.[/quote']

I removed them until someone can provide proof the procedure did anything useful.