BashedPatch.esp is missing

StupidFox

Question

So I have followed the F&L guide from the top to the bottom and I have run into an issue.I ran Wrye flash when I was making my original mod pack and at a point when I was trying to move the bashed patch out of overwrite (because it landed there for some reason?) I accidentally drug it onto another mod and added it to willow. Ended up removing willing and just reinstalling that mod to fix. Unfortunately, when I run Wrye Flash again, even now, on a new profile, it won't add the bashed patch mod back. It doesn't add bashed patch.espHelp. How do I get bashed patch.esp back so I can rebuild patch?

6 answers to this question

Put it in the data folder. When you regenerate it with Wrye Flash it might give you an error about the header, but ignore it. The Bashed Patcher will take care of that when it generates the patch. From there it may end up in the MO overwrite directory where you can move it to it's own folder.

I seem to have the same issue as this person over here: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/5207-mo-121-bashed-patch-and-overwrite-missing/It seems like if you accidentally delete your bashed patch, you lose it permanently. Does anyone know how to get it to remake the bashedpatch0.esp and put it back where it belongs in MO so you can rebuild patch?