Guide to run SRLE + REGS + ENB on Medium Systems

1.9 to 1.95 GB Hmm.... not bad.... in enb you can save some VRAM by disabling compression and for the ebb water disable pre cache.

Ah I forgot to include the compression in the guide, thanks for that.

Updated with 2 new mods, made changes to ENB to reflect new vividian version and srle instructions and edited a few other mod tweaks.

Hi Nearox,

Just found this topic, will be keeping tabs on this.

Started to do a test to optimize Better Males, as oper your guide and I think I found a typo, in File selection 1, the first file to select is:   texturesactorscharacterargonianmalemalehead_msn.ddsShould it be:   texturesactorscharacterargonianmaleargonianmalebody_msn.dds

Thanks

Edited by cybexgames

Ah right. That is oversight from me. Neither of them should be there. There is no malehead_msn by Better Males for argonians and the body for argonians is replaced by Forgotten Argonian Roots. In fact all argonians diffus and normals are covered by FAR & Argonian Female Refine. So there is no need to ddsopt either of those 2 files. I removed argonianmalebody_msn for that reason some time ago. No idea why I put argonianmalemalehead_msn.dds in there :P

Thanks for pointing it out.

Edited by Nearox

That would be best yeah. You can also try to troubleshoot by installing MFG Console, going to a location with interior light issues, point at the light that is causing it and see which esp is potentially causing issues. Cause what you have sounds like an esp conflict.

Btw personally I always completely remove a mod from the list to ensure there are no elements left of a previous version.

Edited by Nearox
  • +1 1

Make sure you still have the proper meshes or you will get weird lighting behavior such as flickering. You might have some parallax mods lower in your list which overwrite certain meshes.

Will check that as well.Edit: There are vivid landscape and Parallax remastered. Will reinstall them as well. Edited by darkside

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.