v2.3.0 Development

EssArrBee

Notice:

As of STEP 2.2.8, we are only actively supporting Skyrim Legendayr Ed. (all DLCs) - We continue to 'passively' support other DLC/non-DLC configurations as an artifact of having done so previously. However, moving forward, all new content will assume Legendary Ed. We will gradually phase out information pertaining to limited DLC components.

As per the 2.2.7 release, STEP:Core is essentially final with the 2.2.8 release and is represented by only installing mods marked as "Core" in the STEP Guide. We are gathering screens of this base install now and verifying that it includes everything necessary but nothing more than that --all according to the new STEP:Core Mandate. Anyone that has not yet read that, please do so to better understand the direction we are heading.

STEP 2.2.9 marked our final step towards 2.3.0. Now begins our focus on our paradigm shift alluded to in our Nexus article for the 2.3.0 release; which will fully integrate Packs. This shift will not be that drastic, since we will have made most of the really obvious changes already, not least of all, those introduce in 2.2.8 and 2.2.9. However, the 2.3.0 release will see a major change in the STEP Guide as STEP Extended will no longer be available on the STEP Guide. It will be presented as a STEP Pack, along side all the other STEP Packs, as the STEP Team's official pack.

v2.3.0 ChangeLog

For replacers, the test case should be a high-quality screenshot compare. We don't need a lot, just two or three sets of compares on the thread marked [ TESTING ].

The idea is that testing --and logging of that activity on the threads-- will be touch & go for a lot of mods, and it should be pretty clear by anyone stumbling upon any mod thread what the end result is.

Let us know if you want to be a Mod Tester!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still running into a few unclothed NPCs on my new save which is my actual play-through (attempt to complete the game again). Just ran into another one in Windhelm. We need to figure out what is causing this. I still have a feeling it's something to do with the aMidianBorn Content-Addon. This wasn't an issue with 2.2.8.

I'm guessing it's related to Complete Crafting Overhaul in some way (if not entirely).

I'm thinking the same thing but I keep forgetting to dive into the leveled list to see. CCOR does not touch the actual npcs that are naked, but it messes with the leveled list they access.

You called?  :;):

I haven't experienced the issue myself, but I know that it can sometimes be a problem with mods altering NPC outfits.  I didn't think it occurred with new games, though, so I don't have any immediate suggestions on why that would be happening.  My first thought would be to carefully check the bashed patch to make sure that all the related clothing/outfit lists are getting merged properly.  AMB Content Addon doesn't have bash tags (it will when updated) so that might be causing some problems.

Which NPCs are appearing naked?  If it keeps happening to the same handful of NPCs, then that would help narrow the search and strongly suggests it's a specific conflict.

Hey, I think you are right about AMB Content Addon, it needs a Delev tag because ArmorIronSetNoHelmet [LVLI:00017F20] looks wrong in my Bashed Patch.

I get Jon Battle Born naked in Whiterun. Also, couriers seem to just have shoes on, but I think that may be Update.esm not having a delev tag as well. 

Couriers?  I'll have to check what outfit they use, but off hand I didn't think that any of my files touched on the courier.  Jon Battle Born could well be due to the AMB Content Addon not having the proper tags, though.  That could also be why I haven't noticed any problems in my game since I've added the tags to my current working version.

Edit: does MFG Console also detect changes made to an NPC via script or through the use of a quest alias?

The couriers may be from Update.esm not having Delev. I also saw that Trade & Barter might need Delev for PerkInvestorWhiterunBlacksmithList [LVLI:000AC969], didn't look at the rest.

I'm about to check if adding delev to AMB Content Addon fixes Jon Battle Born.

Edit: does MFG Console also detect changes made to an NPC via script or through the use of a quest alias?

I don't know about that, I don't think it does with regards to script unless the script is part of an assigned package to that specific NPC. Not sure though. But it wouldn't detect something like wet and cold (I think). It does, by the way, have a pretty useful extra 'cheat' command to test out weapons and armors:

Some uesful info:

Cheat command
You can get all weapons/armors added by mod at once.
Select container on console and enter "getModItem mod", and this adds all weapons/armors added by mod into that container.
"getModItem vanilla" "getModItem dlc" add vanilla/DLC weapopns and armors.

I haven't seen any naked couriers (with Rigmor installed I get pestered by one as soon as a new character hits the street) and Jon isn't being an exibitionist (just leaning on Belethor's awning, somebody needs to get haircut and find a job).

I'm using CCOR, aMB Content Addon and others

[spoiler=Khajiit Cathay-raht Profile]Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmRSkyrimChildren.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espDawnguard.esmUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espHearthFires.esmUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espDragonborn.esmUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espSkyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esmFalskaar.esmWyrmstooth.espApachiiHairFemales.esmApachiiHair.esmETaC - RESOURCES.esmApachiiHairMales.esmEFFCore.esmhdtHighHeel.esmMFVM.esmSkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.espLanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esmWinterholdDestruction.esmAemersRefuge.esmmoonpath.esmGeneralStores.esmdaymoyl.esmCutting Room Floor.espArgonianFins.espLootandDegradation.espiHUD.espDeadlyMonsters.espBetter Stealth AI for Followers.espNausicaa's Tweaker.espCraftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .espCrossbowReloading.espConvenient Horses.espUIExtensions.espBFSEffects.espAHZmoreHUD.espNuska Warpaint.espEarly Order Mods.espAOS.espDeadlyCombat.espORM-Arvak.espmintylightningmod.espDeadlyCombat_GiantsAIFix.espLock Overhaul.espTreaclemanMoonpathPatch.espDual Wield Parrying_SKSE.espAsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.espExhaustion.espFootprints.espGhosu - Project Flintlock - Ammo Addon.espGhosu - Project Flintlock.espImportantInformationOverhaul.espRaceMenu.espHeadtracking.espFootprints - Ash.espMarryMe.espWhen Vampires Attack.espKickass Esbern.espElemental Staves.espORM Convenient Alsvid.espAtlas Compass Tweaks.espRaceMenuOverlays.espRaceMenuPlugin.espAMatterOfTime.espSkyUI.espDual Sheath Redux.espThieves Guild Requirements.espNPC Knockout Overhaul.espTimingIsEverything.espTraps Are Dangerous.espWM Trap Fixes.espWetandCold.espWetandCold - Ashes.espYield 2.0.esphomes remodeled.espMiddle Order Mods.espGuard Dialogue Overhaul.espWeapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.espTamriel Reloaded.espEpisodeParallax.espNew Lands Merged.espRealisticWaterTwo.espClothing & Clutter Fixes.espCollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.espComplete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espACE MM SPO SSR patch Merged.espTradeBarter.espAnimated Weapon Enchants.espBetter Favor Jobs.espExpandedWinterholdRuins.espUnique Grasses.espTes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures.espRealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.espSkytest Immersive Creatures.espNPC_Overhaul_V_1_.espGrandmaster Delphine.espLate Order Mods.espFCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.espCAPBAC for CCO.espSkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.espAllowAmuletRing.espCampfire Cooking.espRavenRockExpanded.espSkytest USKP.espchfshPlayerVoicesets.espADS.espXCEMwW.espdD - Enhanced Blood Main.espOBIS.espaMidianBorn_ContentAddon.espOBISDB.espOBIS Redone.espCivil War Overhaul.espFireAndIceOverhaul.espDeadlySpellImpacts.espBring Out Your Dead.espw2salem.espDeadlyDragons.espDigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.espUSKP_NPCoverhaul_Patch.espSPTConsistentOlderPeople.espCWINPCApachiiSkyHair.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.espMoonAndStar_MAS.espHidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged - Deep Immersion.espSky Haven Temple M&M3.espDawnofWindhelm.espDFB - Random Encounters.espCCO_SIC_Patch.espHigh Level Enemies - SIC.espHigh Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.espWetandCold - Holidays.espHebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.espHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espBetterDGEntrance.espBFT Ships and Carriages.espGuardAnimationsGDO.espInconsequential NPCs.espNightingale Hall.espBrynjolf & Vex Followers.espEFFDialogue.espEssential Blades.espCloaks.espRealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espMrissi.espMrissiSiniNewLook.espANSKA ENHANCED.espThe Asteria - Dwemer Airship(GS).espRun For Your Lives.espTheChoiceIsYours.espSkyrimSewers.espDruid Den Redux.espPoint The Way.espUniqueBorderGates-All.espmoonpath_questdata.espAtlas Legendary.espNorthernCardinal.espHidden Hideouts of Skyrim City Edition - Merged - Deep Immersion.espETaC - Complete.espETaC - Dragon Bridge South.espETaC Complete Merged.espETaC - Complete WC Holidays Patch.espETaC Complete Inns and Taverns merged.espAnna_NPCs.espAnna_NPCs_AlternateLooks.espFOL_Anduniel.espAndunielAlternateLooks.espRigmor.espLoraine.espInigo.espNAZEEM RELOADED.espHEIMSKR_FOREVER.espETaC - Complete Moon Patch.espUnique Grasses_clippingfixer.espAemersRefuge-DG-DB.espExplosiveBoltsVisualized.espETaC - Complete BFT Patch.espDA_Skyship.espSofiaFollower.espETaC Complete Plaguesword merged.espConan_Hyborian_Age.espNorthernCardinal_Falskaar.espRealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.espDragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.espKonnektorDragonborn.espThe Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.espUniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.espCuralmilsPhial.espHoldBorderBanners.espNorthernCardinal_Wyrmstooth.espThe Paarthurnax Dilemma.espSTEP Extended Patch.espdD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.espPrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp1nivWICCloaks.espInconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.espImproved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.espParalyze.espELE EDWS RS Merged.espCWIDawnDragonPatch.espHearthfireMultiKid.espMFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.espDwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.espInconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.espPainkiller's_Hrothmund's_Axe.espCRC: 7F44EFB2Dwemer Goggles & Scouter.espBooksOfSkyrim.espStealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.espPrinceandPauper.espHearthfireMultikid_PNP Patch.espRS Inconsequential PNP Merged.esplpbards.espLPBardsAnduniel.espLilarcor.espThieves Guild Followers.espWestWindAssault.espImmersive Sounds - Compendium.espISC Merged Patches.espWardrobe UNP.espRealisticWhiterun.esparnima.espdaymoyl_DawnguardAddon.espEquipping Overhaul.espUniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.espReal Clouds.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.espAlternate Start Complete Cooking Expansion.espCampfire Cooking [Live Another Life].espBashed Patch, 0.espDual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Merged patches contents

Early Order Mods;Moss RocksBeardsNeutral HjerimTrue EyesClams Drop PearlsDragonBoneEbonsteel.espMoss Rocks DBChesko Lore-based Loading ScreensCorrect Gender Animations DGAHZ More HUDDG Rune Weapon FX ReplacerBrowsAppropriately Attired Jarls ReduxAsh RocksGhosu - Weapon Pack 1Physics Impact Damage FixGladiatorArmor.espArrow Duration 60Insanity's Sorrow.espNo Combat Boundaries LegendaryOpen ContainerSG EyebrowsSulfur RocksSymphonies of SkyrimWebs Extendedcalyps-bosmer.espNatural Lighting & AtmoshpericsIHSSRandom ThunderHumans Drop Human PartsBetter White Phial EffectMiddle Order Mods;01ERAlefthandrings - dawnguard.esplefthandrings.espBook Covers SkyrimLore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.espAethEbonyCrownReplacer.espBCS CCOR patchSoul Gems DifferSize does matterUnderstone Keep RepairsSerana Dialog EditBlack Sacrament Armor DB Replacerexecutionerarmor.espCorrect Gender Animations DBCorrect Gender AnimationsRV MarkersSolsteim The Lost LevelsLore Weapon Expansion - Daedric Crescent.espDawn of RiftenSkyrim Improved PuddlesDaggercross AlleyLegendary Companion PerkDungeon Quest AwarenessBetter City EntrancesIngredients of TamrielBeautiful WhiterunThe Big Book of AlchemySkyrim Flora OverhaulSnowbound AcresGlorious GrassisilNarsil.espBlessings Altar DescriptionsPilgrims DelightLate Order Mods;Dragon Shout VoiceLore Weapon Expansion.espBosmerArmorMATY743.espInsanity's Shields.espWindhelm LighthouseHeight Adjusted Races w/ True GiantsXCESDark Brotherhood Forever to MiscRadiant & Unique Potions Poisons & BoozeThe Chornicles of SteelThird Era - Dwemer.espUnique Uniques.espScopedBows.espWaterbreathing Breathless EmergeskyforgedShields.espOblivion Black Soul Gem CreationPP Ogmund's TombHigh Hrothgar OverhaulSword of SigdanBlock SparklesGildergreen RegrownBlack Sacrament Armor (ACE Patched)JetDwemerBows_DG.espPP Windcaller PassPP Engelmann RestInsanity's Chrysamere.espFunctionalBags.espRBB Row Boats HF HotfixInsanity's Umbra Sword.espInsanity's Empire Longswords.espskyforgedWeapons.espACE Complete SPO SSR patch Merged;Smithing Perks Overhaul RemadeACE Archery DragonbornACE ArcheryACE EnchantingACE MeleeACE SmithingACE ArmorACE SpeechACE SynergyACE BYOGACE MagicACE Realistic FightingSSR ACE Armor PatchACE MM SPO SSR patch Merged;Smithing Perks Overhaul RemadeACE Archery DragonbornACE ArcheryACE EnchantingACE MeleeACE SmithingACE ArmorACE SpeechACE SynergyACE BYOGACE MagicACE Realistic FightingSSR ACE Armor PatchMM - Alteration ExtrasMM - Illusion ExtrasMM - RestorationMM - ScalingMM - VoiceMM - DestructionMM - Enchantments RebalanceMM - ConjurationMM - AlterationMM - ArtifactsMM - Fortify Magic School Enchantment & AlchemyMM - IllusionMM - Conjuration ExtrasMM - Dual CastingMM - Restoration ExtrasAlternate Start Complete Cooking Expansion;Cooking AlchemyHelgen Imperial ArmoryCooking Expanded DBCampfire Cooking - AlchemyCooking ExpandedCooking Expanded HFCampfire Cooking - DGCampfire Cooking - DBStarting Spell ChoicePatch Starting Spell Choice - LALELE EDWS RS Merged;ELE-Spell and Torch Lighting.espRelighting Skyrim - Update.espRelightingSkyrim.espRelighting Skyrim - Dawnguard.espRelighting Skyrim - HearthFire.espRelighting Skyrim - Dragonborn.espELE-FX Emittance.espELE HF-Interior Lighting.espELE-Interior Lighting.espELE DG-Interior Lighting.espELE DB-Interior Lighting.espELE-Weathers.espELE Dragonborn-Weathers.espenhanceddynamicweathersystem.espELE-Imagespaces.espETaC Complete Inns and Taverns MergedInns and TavernsETaC Complete Taverns patchETaC Complete Plaguesword Merged;FH PlagueswordETaC Complete Plaguesword patchETaC Complete Merged;ETaC Complete EWDR patchETaC Complete LoS patchHearthfire Chimneys ETaCISC Merged Patches;ISCompendium AOS PatchISCompendium CCO PatchISCompendium EBT PatchLakeview Merged;HF Lakeview Avant Garden PerformanceLights Lakeview ManorLlewellyn FemaleLakeview Manor Fish HatcheryNew Lands Merged;Skyfalls DB FS Small WaterfallsSkyfalls Skymills DG DB FS WTRBB Long & Row Boats New LandsFalskaar WildlifeRW2 Waves WTRW2 Waves FSHearthfire Chimneys FalskaarFalskaar CloudsbhabhilonRS Inconsequential PNP Merged;Patch ETaC Complete RSRS Children CompleteRS Children Patch USKPPatch Falskaar RSPatch Wyrm RSPNP RS Inconsequential PatchPatch Inconsequential RSWardrobe UNP;el Gilded Doublet SetAradia Kato OutfitNorthgirlMashup UNPTest MeridaMerida HairHDT Test SkirtScarlet Dawn ArmorTavern Clothes MTMUNP Fence Net Body SetUNP Academy DropoutUNP Leather Cami and ShortsUNP Smithy SexUNP Snap up Booty Shorts and TopUNP Boots 02UNP Boots 04UNP Leather ClothesCalyps InvestigatorAmiella ArmorUrsine ArmorLight Blades ArmorBouncy Bodices Booties Belts Stockings

Edited by redirishlord