v2.3.0 Development

EssArrBee

Interesting, I do not install NEC, and I haven't noticed the random nakedness. You might be on to something if you all have that mod in common.

Edit: Well, I went from problem free to naked Jon Battle-born acosting Bannered Mare patrons after installing Immersive Armors, so I'm thinking IA's definitely a contributing factor (or Hulda's making the drinks to strong).

Edited by redirishlord

I see where you get that, Red, but I know at least one other person besides myself seeing this issue who DON'T have IA installed. Jon Battle Born, the lady blasksmith in Windhelm, and Kust (?) in Falkreath are the only ones I can name for certain. I haven't started a new game to test if the DeLev ReLev on the Add on fixes it or not.

So, basic troubleshooting thinking here.

1) We know it HAD to be something in the 2.2.9 update that causes this, simply because we didn't see it prior to the update.

2) Our first candidate, the Addon Content bash tags, have produces mixed results, or at least inconclusive ones. This leads me to thinking this is not it.

3) IA, though a non-Step mod was brought up as a possible, and I think we can discount that since a number of people who are seeing the bug do not use this mod.

At this point, I think we look at other large-scale clothing or armor related mods. The two that jump to mind are (as mentioned earlier) CCOR and POSSIBLY (random neuron firing here) the Clothing Fixes mod that was added.

I say CCOR first because I was changing my load order as the un-official guide was being updated. I am pretty certain I saw this when CCOR and the Better Males mods were added into that. I discount the Better Males mod based on the lady blacksmith in Windhelm and a random Forsworn I saw out in the Reach. I don't know TES5Edit well enough, nor WB for that matter, to even be able to check these, but given the scale of what CCOR does, and as much as I hate to say it, this has to be my number one suspect for the moment.

THoughts?