LOOT (by WrinklyNinja & Team)

z929669

Ran Loot this morning and now Cutting Room Floor is coming up as dirty and having 4 itm records.  Strange thing is that I installed Cutting Room Floor weeks ago and have run Loot several times with nothing coming up until this morning.  

Also getting 31 itm records for DragonmournInn.esp and 17 ITM records for AdalMatar.esp, and a warning indicating that AdalMatar.esp file has 3 deleted NavMesh records.  Both of these are related to the Fight Against the Thalmar, which is supposedly clean.

Edited by bern43

@Aiyen

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I have tried searching the forums for "two posts for the temp solution" and "temp solution", with no results other than your post(the post I'm replying to right now)

~Sincerely

Halde

Edited by Halde

All arguments on installing / updating IE aside, it's easy enough to manually view the most recent LOOT report in your browser of choice.

If you get the blank report displayed in LOOT, do the following to get the correct "URL" to add as a bookmark:

• Right-click in the LOOT Report Viewer window, and select Properties in the contextual menu.
  • Carefully copy the text next to Address: in the Properties window. You need the all of the text for it to work. My text was:

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/LOOT/resources/report/report.html?data=C:/Users/Keith/AppData/Local/LOOT/Skyrim/reportdata.js

• Open up your non-IE browser, and paste the copied text into the URL field, and hit return to view the LOOT report
  • Make a bookmark / favorite of the "URL".

Although using Windows built-in browser to view the report seems slick, I'd prefer an added user option for the report to be opened externally in the current default browser.

Two posts above yours this was posted as a workaround for using any browser to view the report. It is just the manual way of doing it instead of having it automated.. in which case you need to have IE at least installed in order to get working. 

LOOT has been claiming that EnhancedLightsandFX.esp has 12 ITM records. However, no matter how many times I run it through TES5Edit, it comes back as being clean, it removes nothing. Saw that CuttingRoomFloor.esp was labeled today has having ITM's, I think it removed 4, and LOOT shows it as being clean now. I am using the latest version of TES5Edit, 3.0.32EXP. Anyone know what the scoop is with that ELFX plugin?

• 2 weeks later...