Dreadflopps Modular patches

You're merge process is fine. I won't have any time today to test but I'd try disabling my patches and the weapon mods and see what happens. I'd also check bathing in skyrim but I don't think it's causing this.

It turns out my bashed patch is the issue.  If I leave it out, the bandits have weapons as normal.  If the bashed patch is included, about half of them have just fists.  I guess something must be removing their weapons from the leveled lists but I don't know what yet.  I will try rebuilding the bashed patch tomorrow with different weapon mods left out.

It turns out my bashed patch is the issue. If I leave it out, the bandits have weapons as normal. If the bashed patch is included, about half of them have just fists. I guess something must be removing their weapons from the leveled lists but I don't know what yet. I will try rebuilding the bashed patch tomorrow with different weapon mods left out.

You should also try without the MLU patches, I'm thinking it might be the OBIS patch.

You should also try without the MLU patches, I'm thinking it might be the OBIS patch.

I tried it without the MLU OBIS patch and the bandits had weapons as normal.  Interestiingly enough, I used the unmerged MLU patches to test the OBIS issue.  With the unmerged MLU patches, it works fine even with the OBIS patch included.  Maybe it didn't like the MLU merge? 

I tried it without the MLU OBIS patch and the bandits had weapons as normal.  Interestiingly enough, I used the unmerged MLU patches to test the OBIS issue.  With the unmerged MLU patches, it works fine even with the OBIS patch included.  Maybe it didn't like the MLU merge? 

Thanks for investigating it, I haven't had time the last couple of days to check this. I'll have som free time tomorrow to do this and I'll check my merge to see whats wrong with it.

Thanks for investigating it, I haven't had time the last couple of days to check this. I'll have som free time tomorrow to do this and I'll check my merge to see whats wrong with it.

Thanks.  In the meantime, I will run with the MLU patches unmerged until I need the extra esp slots.  A few other things I noticed while going through the guide:

• The prebuilt STEP Extended Dovahkiin Reborn patch looks like it includes a 610 Thunderchild STEP Core and Extended patch.  The only patch numbered 610 in the MMO directory is a Thunderchild - TTRSO patch.  Is this Core and Extended patch needed?  I ended up using the individual MMO numbered patches (except 610 since it included TTRSO) instead of the prebuilt patches but I can add this prebuilt patch back in if needed.
  • The prebuilt Deleveled Loot Equipment Step patch includes a patch 400 CCOR 1.7 STEP patch that I don't see in the list of patches in the MMO patch directory.  Is this needed?
  • For Skyrim Gameplay Rebalance, I did not see a LOOT rule for the merged Combat Evolved file.  I have temporarily placed it after Rebirth Monster.esp.  I am planning on adding Deadly Combat after testing the base MMO install (unless a better combat overhaul mod is decided on).  At that point, I will place the merged Combat Evolved file after Deadly Combat since I understand from the CE page that the order should be Rebirth Monster -> Deadly Combat (or other combat overhaul) -> Combat Evolved.

Thanks again for all your work in maintaining the guide.

Thanks for the feedback. Since Merge plugins standalone has been updated the merging process should be much easier. The patches uploaded by me for the packs has been edited by hand. I think patch 400 has been edited out since STEP was updated. 610 shouldn't be in there. I'm remaking the install process to make it easier and renaming the patches. I'll probably finish this tomorrow and remerge the pre-merged patches. Combat Evolved should be after RotE. A LOOT rule wasn't needed for me i think but the modular nature of the packs makes these things a little unpredictable. I'll add a rule for it.

One other note, in case this helps anyone else.  When using Disparity (from Dovahkiin Reborn) and Weapon and Armor Attributes (from Skyrim Gameplay Rebalance) together, I had to download WAA's Attack Speed Fix optional file and disable Disparity's attack speed fix in the MCM menu.  Otherwise enemies randomly get stuck with an insanely slow attack animation.  Using Disparity's built-in attack speed fix by itself did not work.

The problem was the bashed tags for the MLU patches merged.esp. Add relev and everything looks good. This won't fix bandits that have already spawned unfortunately.

One other note, in case this helps anyone else.  When using Disparity (from Dovahkiin Reborn) and Weapon and Armor Attributes (from Skyrim Gameplay Rebalance) together, I had to download WAA's Attack Speed Fix optional file and disable Disparity's attack speed fix in the MCM menu.  Otherwise enemies randomly get stuck with an insanely slow attack animation.  Using Disparity's built-in attack speed fix by itself did not work.

This actually contradicts what Alex9ndre states on the Weapon and Armor Attributes nexus page:

Skyrim  doesnt`t allow stacking of attack speed effects from different sources, the fix is simple, but you can only have one of such fix in your game, or you will get super fast attacks.

I`ll provide the fix as an optional file, in case you need it, but do not use it if you have any other mod that have the very same fix, as a reference the following mods have it:

SkyRe

PerMa

Requiem

Disparity

TheThirdRace Skill Overhaul

SPERG (For this one you should still use my fix and disable SPERG fix in MCM menu since it don`t cover NPCs)

"Revenge of the Enemies" users can find an optional file in "Skyrim/ Data/ Attack Speed Fix Optionals", that also fix an issue with some NPCs having unintended super fast attacks.

Disparity shouldn't need the attack speed fix from WAA. I'm not sure what he means by the RotE note. Is it needed if you use the Disparity attack speed fix? The unintended issue he mentions, is it a bug in RotE that he fixes?

I've been getting the super, super, like insanely super slow motion enemy attacks as well since adding WAA and Vigor.  I didn't have the WAA speed fix installed and use both Better Vampires and Disparity, both of which offer the fix.  I usually would disable Disparity's fix, since I'm in that mcm and not messing with BV as much, but I tried adding the WAA fix and disabling both BV and Disparity's fix and it still occured.  This was in an existing test game, however, so I'm not sure if the scripts needed time to fire ( or maybe there's a new option in the WAA mcm, I guess I didn't check ).  As far as I know, only Disparity and BV are the only other mods trying to fix the weapon speed.  It's different than the bug was before, whereas it used to be your weapon speeds that were messed up and now it's the npcs that are stuck in slow motion when they attack, going back to normal speed when not attacking.  It doesn't seem to be every enemy npc, though once it starts it seems to affect more and more of them.

Edited by cstarkey42

I've been getting the super, super, like insanely super slow motion enemy attacks as well since adding WAA and Vigor. I didn't have the WAA speed fix installed and use both Better Vampires and Disparity, both of which offer the fix. I usually would disable Disparity's fix, since I'm in that mcm and not messing with BV as much, but I tried adding the WAA fix and disabling both BV and Disparity's fix and it still occured. This was in an existing test game, however, so I'm not sure if the scripts needed time to fire ( or maybe there's a new option in the WAA mcm, I guess I didn't check ). As far as I know, only Disparity and BV are the only other mods trying to fix the weapon speed. It's different than the bug was before, whereas it used to be your weapon speeds that were messed up and now it's the npcs that are stuck in slow motion when they attack, going back to normal speed when not attacking. It doesn't seem to be every enemy npc, though once it starts it seems to affect more and more of them.

I'll need to investigate this. I'll finish the updates to the patches today with new fancy install instructions and new names that makes everything super easy. Have any of you found anything on the nexus pages of vigor/waa regarding the attack speed?

I'll need to investigate this. I'll finish the updates to the patches today with new fancy install instructions and new names that makes everything super easy. Have any of you found anything on the nexus pages of vigor/waa regarding the attack speed?

I haven't but I'm looking again to see if I missed it.  I did add some of the movement changes of vigor that deal with adding limits to turning while attacking, so maybe the problem lies in there?