Dreadflopps Modular patches

I'll look into this in a couple of hours. Just to make sure, you did use Neovalens merging instructions that I link to (renumbering conflicting formIDs) both when merging TTRSO and the patches. I also notice that my patch is referencing the wrong effect, are you using the latest version of the patches? They have been updated several times and have had problems in the past.

If you don't mind, can you retake the first screenshot and make the columns wider so I can see all text?

I use disparity and no patches are needed.

I follow Neo's instruction. I am using the latest patch.

@darkside

Ok, you don't need to upload another screenshot. I see the issue and it is caused by renumbering formIds during the TTRSO merge. I'll resolve this, maybe later today. What you can do for now is to copy everything from TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp to 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced -TTR Light armor.esp in 00051B1C. Close and save 582 Stealth skills Rebalanced -TTR Light armor.esp. It should work. You could also skip 582, merge the MMO patch, go to 00051B1C and copy TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp as an overwrite into MMO merged.esp.

I'll check later if I can resolve this by loading Stealth Skills rebalanced after TTRSO and updating the patches. Otherwise I'll have to add the method above as a permanent fix.

Basically, for 00051B1C, we use all records from TTR_Skill_Overhaul.esp?

@darkside and others using TTRSO from the pack:

After some testing the easiest solution is to simply leave the light armor perk out of the TTRSO merge. I updated patch 512 & patch 582. They now have the unmerged original TTR Light armor plugin as master and can be merged into the MMO merged patch. I also updated patch 511 (there were two 511's, they are now merged).

I'll update the guides tomorrow.

@darkside and others using TTRSO from the pack:

After some testing the easiest solution is to simply leave the light armor perk out of the TTRSO merge. I updated patch 512 & patch 582. They now have the unmerged original TTR Light armor plugin as master and can be merged into the MMO merged patch. I also updated patch 511 (there were two 511's, they are now merged).

I'll update the guides tomorrow.

Thanks.

I read all the pack pages. I suggest some cleaning up if you don't mind

Dragon Combat Overhaul

Description: Overhauls dragon combat.

Author: ApolloDown

Optionals: None.

Special instructions: This mod has a conflict with No spinning death animation. This is solved by not installing the merged version of no spinning death animation. An alternative, if you want, is to load dragon combat overhaul after no spinning death animation. Install the Dragon combat overhaul patch from the main Audio Overhaul for Skyrim installer

There is no DCO patch anymore in AOS installer

On MMO page

Load order

Sort your merged MMO patch followed by the NO_MERGE patch just before the bashed patch.

I think we don't have NO-MERGE patch any more.

I have another question

Regarding patches 420, 760, 770, 798 - Are they for High level enemies - SIC or High level enemies - Hardcore? I am not planing to use High level enemies - Hardcore for this playthrough.

I believed we don't use High level enemies, non-SIC version is that correct?

Thanks

Edited by darkside

Thanks.

I read all the pack pages. I suggest some cleaning up if you don't mind

Dragon Combat Overhaul

Description: Overhauls dragon combat.

Author: ApolloDown

Optionals: None.

Special instructions: This mod has a conflict with No spinning death animation. This is solved by not installing the merged version of no spinning death animation. An alternative, if you want, is to load dragon combat overhaul after no spinning death animation. Install the Dragon combat overhaul patch from the main Audio Overhaul for Skyrim installer

There is no DCO patch anymore in AOS installer

On MMO page

Load order

Sort your merged MMO patch followed by the NO_MERGE patch just before the bashed patch.

I think we don't have NO-MERGE patch any more.

Thanks, I'll be sure to fix that to.

I have another question

Regarding patches 420, 760, 770, 798 - Are they for High level enemies - SIC or High level enemies - Hardcore? I am not planing to use High level enemies - Hardcore for this playthrough.

I believed we don't use High level enemies, non-SIC version is that correct?

Thanks

They are for High level enemies SIC edition. They might work for the ordinary version to, I have never checked.

The hardcore edition is an add on to either the ordinary version or the SIC edition. It doesn't need any patches, it's conflict are resolved by load order.

• +1 1

Bring out your dead updated.

Changelog:

* 15-08-17 Updated patch 100 Morrowloot - STEP Extended patch.esp, patch 160 (missing file extension(!)), updated renamed MCR The shadow of Meresis - STEP Extended patch to MCR The shadow of Meresis - STEP Core & Extended patch, deleted MCRno share ETaC Core & Extended.esp, deleted MCR 3DNPC - STEP Extended patch.esp

Remove the following from the STEP Extended patch:

Non-Player Character (Actor)
   0001996C
   0001B1D5
   0001B1D7
   0001B1D9
   0001B1DA

Thanks for the info. Just edited the patch and updated. Should prolly post this some more if the patch doesnt get updated. :)

Mentioned it in the Bring out your dead thread too :)

You should also reinstall Consistent older people and use the version without Bring out your dead compatibility.

I updated the patches again. ELE/Relighting Skyrim are now optional mods, just like they are for STEP.

The only real changes to the patches are for Immersive College of Winterhold. If you use that, please update the patch. Use the Immersive College of Winterhold/Relighting Skyrim patch from the Immersive Cillege of Winterhold mods installer. Open the Relighting Skyrim patch in Wrye Bash and change it's master to the Relighting Skyrim mod we use. It seems to be made for an older version of Relighting Skyrim with a different file name but it still works.

Finally got the full MMO pack up and running - seems good and stable so far. I'm looking forward to the starting the first proper play through. I'm just trying to squish a few glitches at the moment -

Bow draw speed: I created a new character yesterday that I've played for about 2 hours, but now that I'm loading the game up again, the bow draw speed takes a full 10 seconds to max out, similar to what you see below. There is a link posted in the same video that offers a fix of sorts, but it goes on to say that it may only work temporarily. Reloading doesn't clear it, and the same issue has cropped up with two different characters.  Maybe a new arm-cramp feature? :D

I also seem to get a certain bird call stuck on loop almost constantly - it's pretty shrill and is quite a bit louder than all other ambient sounds. It seems to stick with me at a constant volume throughout the whole Riverwood area until I duck into a cave or house. I can't actually tell if it's even a glitch of sorts, but I've never noticed it before. I assume AOS is the only file the modifies bird call and ambient sounds out of STEP Extended / MMO?

Edited by Quinnbeast

I don't know about the sound loop, I'll see if I can replicate it. No mods altering sound is in my packs but the patches contains records from AOS since it patches AOS. I'll go through the patches and see if I can find anything.

The slow draw sounds like an attack speed incompability. Are you using TTRSO? Try disabling the attack speed fix in Disparity MCM.

Whoops! I've just spotted that CoT - Sounds is active in my load order, I'll scrap that first and see if I can still replicate that rather persistent bird. I did recently reinstall AOS with a few extra patches so I'll have a closer look at those and load order too. Thanks for offering to help, possibly a user error though!

Yep, I'm using TTRSO, I disabled the attack fix speed yesterday.... and that may well be the answer. With the fix disabled, the bow draw is reeeeally slow, but with it active it seem fine (or possibly a little too fast - not sure what the default is like from recollection).

Hopefully the sound bug is fixed by removing CoT sounds.

TTRSO contains an attack speed fix. As does disparity. With TTRSO loaded after disparity it should work though, it did for me. I played with disparity attack speed fix turned off.

I'm using ordinator now and it works well with disparity too.

• +1 1