Dreadflopps Modular patches

Warning:Do not use any patches for Cloaks of Skyrim if you use Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade 1.7. They are no longer needed with this version.

Does this warning mean not to use the Conflict Resolution patches relating to Cloaks of Skyrim (ie 410 Cloak of Skyrim - STEP Core) or only refering to the replacement plugins on the CCOR page (ie Cloaks.esp)?

Warning:Do not use any patches for Cloaks of Skyrim if you use Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade 1.7. They are no longer needed with this version.

Does this warning mean not to use the Conflict Resolution patches relating to Cloaks of Skyrim (ie 410 Cloak of Skyrim - STEP Core) or only refering to the replacement plugins on the CCOR page (ie Cloaks.esp)?

You don't need any cloaks patches, not from my conflict resolution and not from the ccor page. The conflicts are solved with my CCOR patches. That is why my cloak patches are tagged STEP core since CCOR is not in core. I guess I should make this clearer since I now have CCOR in one of my packs.

Thanks for all the updates.

I have a question. I hope this make sense. I believe you have looked at compatibility between MLU and Wintermyst as well as Wintermyst patcher. When using the patcher, will high level enchantments still show up in the world with rare high level item (Glass +)? I ask this question because I like Morrowloot, but does not want to miss out on high level enchantment. 

I can check with TES5EDIT, but I am not sure what am I looking at.

Thanks for all the updates.

I have a question. I hope this make sense. I believe you have looked at compatibility between MLU and Wintermyst as well as Wintermyst patcher. When using the patcher, will high level enchantments still show up in the world with rare high level item (Glass +)? I ask this question because I like Morrowloot, but does not want to miss out on high level enchantment.

I can check with TES5EDIT, but I am not sure what am I looking at.

I think its already compatible but it was awhile since I looked.

Disable the wintermyst mod. Build the bashed patch. This ensures no high level loot from wintermyst ends up in the bashed patch.

Enable wintermyst. Edit its ini so it includes the bashed patch while running its patcher. Run the patcher. Doubble check in TES5Edit that nothing in its levels list ends up in the game, which I don't think it does. By this I mean that the level list in the wintermyst plugin should be completely overwritten by other mods. If it doesn't get completely overwritten, delete the level list in the wintermyst plugin.

Edited by dreadflopp
  • +1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On this page

https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Modular_Morrowloot_Overhaul

You say how to remove the blood scripts from the STEP Extended patch and then say that you can remove Wet and Cold/Footprints because they have no dependency, but, it looks like wet and cold is referenced in the patch

https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP_Extended_Patch_Changelog

See the part where it says

- From Audio Overhaul for Skryim:

• AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
  • AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
  • AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
  • AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
  • AOS2_WAF.esp

Is this anything or am I talking totally outta my arse

On this page

You say how to remove the blood scripts from the STEP Extended patch and then say that you can remove Wet and Cold/Footprints because they have no dependency, but, it looks like wet and cold is referenced in the patch

• AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
  • AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
  • AOS2_WAF.esp

I'll check that later. The new frostfall seems much less resource hungry than the previous version. I'd suggest you try to see if your game runs fine with wet and cold. Mine does and my pc is getting quite old. I even have EBT installed.

On this page

• AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
  • AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
  • AOS2_WAF.esp

The AOS/Wet&Cold patch doesn't use any records from Wet and Cold, it just overwrites two records from Wet and Cold with records from AOS. If AOS is sorted after Wet and Cold in the load order, the patch isn't even needed. You can therefore remove Wet and Cold without removing anything from the STEP patch.

First of all, thank you so much for all the work you've put into this overhaul. I love the modular nature of this. I am running SRLE and have added Deleveled Loot, SGR, and Dovahkiin Reborn on top. I have gone through the SRLE subguide and added all relevant patches (as far as I know). When testing it out, though, I noticed that most of the bandits in the White River Watch do not have weapons so they come at me with fists. I will do some more testing and debugging later tonight and will post a load order and mod list if I can't get anywhere. Any initial thoughts on the likely culprit?

First of all, thank you so much for all the work you've put into this overhaul. I love the modular nature of this. I am running SRLE and have added Deleveled Loot, SGR, and Dovahkiin Reborn on top. I have gone through the SRLE subguide and added all relevant patches (as far as I know). When testing it out, though, I noticed that most of the bandits in the White River Watch do not have weapons so they come at me with fists. I will do some more testing and debugging later tonight and will post a load order and mod list if I can't get anywhere. Any initial thoughts on the likely culprit?

Thanks. I have actually noticed a bandit without weapons myself. I'll investigate this too. Since it's bandits I'm thinking its a conflict with OBIS and possibly a weapons mod. Which weapons mods do you use?

I am using all the mods from Deleveled Loot except Scarcity, so that includes Jaysus Swords, Lore Weapon Expansion, Lost Longswords, Warmonger, etc. I haven't added any other mods yet so it's just SRLE and the three MMO packs: DL, SGR, DR. At first I thought that Loot and Degradation might have added tempered weapons that MLU removed, but running without L&D didn't seem to change anything (after rebuilding the bashed patch). I didn't have much time last night to do much debugging so hopefully I can learn some more tonight. Maybe enemies other than bandits have the issue too, but I don't know yet. The only other thing I have thought of is maybe my merged patch process was wrong. I merged all MLU numbered patches into 1 mod and merged all SRLE MMO patches into a second mod loaded right after. Thought I could save a bit of time later when I add my own set of mods that will need new MMO patches but not SRLE patches.

I am using all the mods from Deleveled Loot except Scarcity, so that includes Jaysus Swords, Lore Weapon Expansion, Lost Longswords, Warmonger, etc. I haven't added any other mods yet so it's just SRLE and the three MMO packs: DL, SGR, DR. At first I thought that Loot and Degradation might have added tempered weapons that MLU removed, but running without L&D didn't seem to change anything (after rebuilding the bashed patch). I didn't have much time last night to do much debugging so hopefully I can learn some more tonight. Maybe enemies other than bandits have the issue too, but I don't know yet. The only other thing I have thought of is maybe my merged patch process was wrong. I merged all MLU numbered patches into 1 mod and merged all SRLE MMO patches into a second mod loaded right after. Thought I could save a bit of time later when I add my own set of mods that will need new MMO patches but not SRLE patches.

You're merge process is fine. I won't have any time today to test but I'd try disabling my patches and the weapon mods and see what happens. I'd also check bathing in skyrim but I don't think it's causing this.