Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Oh, I'm already thinking about how to add UIO into the guide. It may be something that saves me the hassle of hiding certain files and a bunch of other stuff. MO may be a pain with it and Overwrite files, but it could end up being a small annoyance and you could just leave the files in their forever.

Jazzisparis is one of those NVSE junkies, so those guys seem to figure everything out. Really happy someone came up with a different way of doing these mods, but reading through it, I'm not sure it's easier than uHUD to use. You have to make a folder for every mod unless the mod author releases one. I may just make a F&L mod that can install that and you won't have to make your own. Just install it and BOOM done.

The biggest benefit will be installing new UI mods without destroying the whole section. That alone would be a good enough reason for me to add it, even if it is a little more work the frustration level would be much lower.

I am playing with UIO now and I can say I am impressed. You still need to use FOMM for Project Nevada, PN extra options and Flashlight NVSE and maybe a others. You have to install the PN and extra options as extra options needs to see PN to install cyberware and then make a mod out of it. FlashlightNVSE will not see MCM in Mo and needs to be installed with FOMM / Make mod method.

MO can now install the rest without the errors we had in the past. DarnUi has to be at the bottom to work and there is a conflict between Darn and the Weapons mod menu inventory_menu.xml file, whick is giving me problems.

@EAB I did some more testing with UIO. I don't know why but it seems to mess up Extra HUD. Everything else from One HUD seems fine but Extra Hud gets messed up. What happens is when you load up MCM all the boxes for Extra HUD are ticked and cannot be unticked, moved, or really do anything with them. I have confirmed this is caused by UIO. Perhaps this is just me? Maybe there is a workaround or something. 

Cheers, Audley

I've gotten everything to work right except OneHUD now. I think it has to do with having Primary Needs HUD supported, but you have to do a separate file the One HUD version of Primary Needs. The supported one lists:

PrimaryNeedsHUD.xmlPrimary Needs HUD.esm

but you need it say:

PrimaryNeedsHUD.xmloHUD.esm

Putting that in a text file in the hud_main_menu folder should work. At least, I hope it works.

Victor looked like this:

Posted Image

Freaked me out because I completely forgot that I had Improved Robot Textures installed. I do like the design though, gonna have to look at some more bots.

Found a weird bug with Enhanced Camera. If you are in thrid person and start sprinting, it goes into first person automatically. Anyone have this issue?

Actually, nevermind that doesn't fix the problem with OneHUD.

I've tested enough Yuki mods that I can add a small Yuki section and just keep adding to it. The problem is that you'll have to remerge the mods in that section if I add more and more. Not sure how that will affect current saves.

Anyways, enough testing for me tonight.