Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I've recreated the SoL - PN backpack mod from scratch without changing any of the formids or deleting the aviator glasses. Probably gonna add them to the PN leveled lists like the original mod did too, but I'm really tired (and fairly drunk) and I can't figure out why the G.E.C.K. won't let me add the SoL stuff to the PN leveled item, so here's the plugin for now, and at least it should make everything work properly.

https://mega.nz/#!UMckVZgC!p0I4LoQcUT8dU7wlMG-xCOOg1uls8cQULhCLLblMu9s

Hi Mono, 

I am looking through this plugin as well as the original replacement plugin. I found a few PN level lists in the plugin that need to be edited as you mentioned. Can I add the SoL equipment to the PN leveled item using FNVEdit instead of G.E.C.K.? I may have time this evening to add them. I can upload the fixed esp if I am successful. Thank you very much.

Edited by darkside

I think the idea is that by adding via scripts you can have multiple mods touching the same leveled list without one overwriting the other, but using the bashed patch is another way to fix this as WB will add the contents of both versions of the leveled list to a merged version in the bashed patch, hence either way works.

I think the idea is that by adding via scripts you can have multiple mods touching the same leveled list without one overwriting the other, but using the bashed patch is another way to fix this as WB will add the contents of both versions of the leveled list to a merged version in the bashed patch, hence either way works.

The more you know! *shooting star in the background*

Why exactly was Nevada Skies replaced with Realistic Wasteland Lighting Enhanced? It has the same amount if not more performance issues as Nevada Skies. Until version 0.97 comes out it is practically unusable. The rain just absolutely tanks FPS by 30 or more. And with RWLE you can't even turn it off. I still stick with the regular version of Realistic Wasteland Lighting for this reason. The rain just isn't worth it to me for my FPS to drop into the twenty's.