Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Hey in my Interiors Lightning Overhaul mod i also got the "Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp"

Rpc8OvP.png?1

Should i keep/use that one instead of the "ILO-NVinteriors Project.esp" or move it to optional ESP's ? Or have i done something wrong and should i redo that step?

Edited by nexuspolaris

I'll look into it, but I'm not sure exactly what you are asking about that perk. Do you want all the weapons added to the list of guns that get those perks? Most should have it already, but I'm guessing not all of them.

Well I guess what I'm thinking about is like the European battle rifle or fallout 3 assault rifle being affected by the grunt perk and stuff like that. Basically if it makes sense for a gun to be in that category it should be effected by it.

ok. I got the plugins order wrong. ADAM was first so i couldn't add your mod to masters. Maybe something like "make sure ADAM is loaded after SRB's additional weapons" will help in your guide. Thank for the explanation. By the way semi transparent door glass retexture seems really cool in case you interested.

For the no cheat version of my recommended weapons, you add the master to ADAM because you are adding the M24E1 to the inventory of a dead ranger that is hidden somewhere in the wasteland. That dead ranger is from ADAM, so you need my weapons plugin to be it's master for it to use the weapon. I forget who I worked out the location of the weapon with. It might have been han solo.

I tested IMPACT and it seems compatible to me. I forget why I didn't add it to the guide though. I think it needed another patch that I didn't want to make on my own. 

it's that a mission for mojave patch outpost?? :P

Hey in my Interiors Lightning Overhaul mod i also got the "Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp"

Rpc8OvP.png?1

Should i keep/use that one instead of the "ILO-NVinteriors Project.esp" or move it to optional ESP's ? Or have i done something wrong and should i redo that step?

Keep the NVInteriors Project.esp because that is for a different mod. Move the Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp because your bashed patch will take care of that plugin.

Well I guess what I'm thinking about is like the European battle rifle or fallout 3 assault rifle being affected by the grunt perk and stuff like that. Basically if it makes sense for a gun to be in that category it should be effected by it.

Okay, I think it's mostly FormID List changes, so I can probably make it work right.

ok. I got the plugins order wrong. ADAM was first so i couldn't add your mod to masters. Maybe something like "make sure ADAM is loaded after SRB's additional weapons" will help in your guide. Thank for the explanation. By the way semi transparent door glass retexture seems really cool in case you interested.

From the guide page, step 12:

On the right pane in the plugins tab, move "SRB's Additional Weapons.esp" above "ADAM Complete.esp"

What I mean by this is that an impact-yup compatibility would only have to from nine to current instead of from scratch.

I still don't have permission for patches to weijiesen's mods yet. ::(: Plus it may have been a different mod that needed patching.

it's that a mission for mojave patch outpost?? :P

She above answer for why that patch isn't on my page yet.

If it wasn't for beer this guide wouldn't even exist. Drunk modding is love, drunk modding is life.

Beer the cause and answer to all of life's problems.

I'm sure Eve guy will save yes he seems cool. Remember to endorse people! ;)

Also thanks for looking into perks I only noticed the form Id issue yesterday.

Edited by Van555

I've talked to Weijiesen a few times and the quickest way to get a reply is through PM. He doesn't check his mod pages all that often as Athelbras and some others usually moderate and answer questions. Plus I know he is busy working on The Frontier so I think you would get a reply through PM faster than him seeing the comment you made. 

I've talked to Weijiesen a few times and the quickest way to get a reply is through PM. He doesn't check his mod pages all that often as Athelbras and some others usually moderate and answer questions. Plus I know he is busy working on The Frontier so I think you would get a reply through PM faster than him seeing the comment you made. 

I second this, he didn't take too long to reply when I uploaded the wrong image to EVE.  :;):

@Darkside: Make sure you do not clean the UDRs from the WFO plugin. I changed the guide to include the reports for both versions.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

I second this, he didn't take too long to reply when I uploaded the wrong image to EVE.  :;):

@Darkside: Make sure you do not clean the UDRs from the WFO plugin. I changed the guide to include the reports for both versions.

Thanks. Do you mean not cleaning with FNVEdit 3.1.1 or earlier? I am using FNVEdit 3.1.2 per guide. I can load the game just fine. I need to say I like the dead version more.