Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Thanks, & thank you for the guide.I'll eventually get to all the older Beth games & STEP will always be where I start. Not having been around when these mod communities developed puts a noob at a real disadvantage as far as figuring out just what we want to accomplish & STEP really steps in & helps!

Hiiidy ho! Back from the wasteland, couldn tkeep my hands of the modding. 

I am doing the small missed out step in  "Generate Bash Tags": making sure 1nivVSLArmors.esp has the "Deflev" tag. Mine did already after doing the Generate Bash Tag script, BUT it also has a tag not mentioned in the list: Delev

Should i keep that or remove it?

I found an earlier post about this in this very thread, but i didnt understand what the conclusion was :)

I removed the Delev tag from 1nivVSLArmors.esp   :woot:

My second question(s) is about the Bashed Patch.
Is it supposed to disable some plugins (in Mod Organizer)  and still be using them?
Should i re-enable the plugins in Mod Organizer which was disabled after doing the Bashed Patch? 

Sorry. Read the other posts again. I keep the unticked esp's unticked in MO after Bashed Patch. 

If i am wrong about these two decisions, please tell me, if not just ignore me (for now)  :;):
Edited by nexuspolaris

I don't know. It works for more games than any other manager though which is it's one impressive feature. I haven't used it since right when Skyrim came out because Wyre Bash hadn't updated yet. So, it's been about 4 years since I've used it for a Beth game.

I just realized that the bash tagging script isn't applying WeaponMods. That one is pretty ******* important.  :>:(:

Can you elaborate? When I ran it I didn't get any tags applied to the ESM or the leveled list plugin but the other ones worked okay. (I take it you are talking about the Weapons of the New Millenia mods.)