Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

GRARG.esp is definitely from Gun Runners Actually Run Guns. First letter of the words in the mod's title is GRARG.

I found it insanely hard to follow all the steps when I went through the guide. I just felt like that stuff came out of brain so I shouldn't have to go over it again.

Unless you have another version of that mod then there is something fishy going on. There is only an ESM in the downloaded file and checking on the Nexus again shows no ESP plugin in that mod.

I just moved it out of the merge for now. I don't want to have mess with it right now. 

So, my fomod writing skills seem to only work for MO. I've been away from FOMM and NMM for so long I don't know how to make fomods work for other installers anymore.

Might have to get some help with it. 

I can't for the life of me figure out why my characters hands are so ugly since I reinstalled everything. I tried reinstalling Roberts twice, but it didn't make a difference. Seems to be the same issue across different races too.

Here's a picture from before I had to reinstall and one from after:

wvPow7j.jpgoDY8c0N.jpg

Any idea what might be causing this? There's also a significant seam between the hands and body now.

EDIT: I still have the same hands with the ranger armor, so obviously it's part of that texture. The normal hands are still really blocky and blurry though, and even fails to match up with the arm properly.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Hey! Great things happening with this guide. Really nice.

Once again i bring a suggestion.... yeah i know. Sorry. I see a lot of free plugins and i can't stop.

Is about NPC's Travel https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54107/?

Brings a lot of immersive feeling that out there some nuts with lots of guns wanderer the land too... Maybe on the MCM configuration i suggest lower the amout of npcs and if is possible in some way to lower the items they have. Been trying the mod and only find out one time some googles that was on their inventory and when i put them on me i got the red exclamation sign. I don't know if was a load order problem from me or if the mod itself got some missing texture. i didn't get the code thing of the item to ask the modder about it so im not of a great help for that. Just asking, what you guys things about this mod?

Thanks!

Edited by Mortercotic

Yeah, I figured out the issue. Really, really, really dumb issue if you ask me. MO allows you to keep files in separate folders and then set the destination folder for individual files. This doesn't work for plugins with NMM/FOMM. I fixed the installer and will be uploading the corrected version shortly. 

Really unsure whether it's actually just me being picky or this is an actual issue. Can anyone playing a Caucasian character post a screen for reference?

Thing is, I looked over the race records in FNVEdit and checked the textures they pointed to in FCO and they don't look at all like how the hands look in-game.

Edited by MonoAccipiter