Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Okay, two more Yuki mods added. That Sentry Bot mod is cool.

Hey, I just went through the Installation of the added Yuki mods and it seems like you might have forgotten to include Camp Grills.esp in the instructions for the merged patch?

When only ticking Camp Grills - Honest Hearts.esp and later unticking the Mod Craft and Cook at Camp and Barbecue Grills in the left panel you get a missing Master.

Hey, I just went through the Installation of the added Yuki mods and it seems like you might have forgotten to include Camp Grills.esp in the instructions for the merged patch?

When only ticking Camp Grills - Honest Hearts.esp and later unticking the Mod Craft and Cook at Camp and Barbecue Grills in the left panel you get a missing Master.

Okay, I had some time to llok it over and you right click on Camp Grills.esp and it will be automatically ticked when the merge script thing pops up. Then Camp Grills - Honest Hearts.esp should be in the same mod as Camp Grills.esp so unticking that mod with make both disappear from the load order.

Have just dropped IMPACT in with the WMX patches that are available on its page. Will let you know what comes of it.

The good thing is that aside from the actual IMPACT esp, all the WMX patches, the Weapons of the New Millenia patch and the DLC patch ESP's all roll into the Bashed Patch, so the load order doesn't bloat.

I don't know if one of the mods caused this or something in  in the ini files  but i cannot use my  zoom function ( right mouse ) outside of using weapons .

The ui elements also don't appear  even though they are selected  in imersive hud .

I'm having a similar issue, but I thought it was from Enhanced Camera since I've been testing that.

I'll look into a bit more tonight.

I don't know if anyone found a fix about that "right mouse button" issue (if so, please tell me how), but i found that it's the Powered power armor mod that causes this issue, i've tried to change some of its options ingame (P key) without success, while deactivating the mod fixed the problem...

Saying that to help anyone who can find a fix (since deactivating a mod is NEVER a fix :p )

EDIT : Showing the companion menu (C key) and exiting it restores the zoom too, but as soon as you equip a weapon, it disappears again << (2nd fix)

Edited by HSneak

Check out PPA's Nexus mod page - It states these things:

"Project Nevada Users:

It is recommended that you enter the Powered Power Armor vision overhaul configuration menu and disable Option 4 - adjustable zoom with scoped weapons. Project Nevada provides its own (very polished) adjustable zoom feature. Also, you should no longer have to disable Project Nevada's dynamic crosshair, the PPA code has been updated to take it into account."

"Vision Overhaul - The zoom that most unscoped weapons have is removed (optionally) unless you are wearing a power armor helmet, ranger combat helmet, or targeting monocle. If you have binoculars in your inventory, they will automatically be equipped if you hold down the aim/block button (default right mouse button). If you are wearing any of the listed pieces of headgear, you'll have the ability to adjust both your standing zoom and your aiming zoom separately. There are also three vision modes cycled via the left shift key - light amplification, thermal vision, and millimeter wave radar. The script that enables the adjustable zoom edits three Field Of View .ini settings via an NVSE function, so to let you retain control over your field of view a menu adjuster has been added. The field of view you select via the config menu will be the field of view used when you are not wearing any special headgear, and will be the farthest you'll be able to zoom out when you are wearing special headgear."

I don't know if anyone found a fix about that "right mouse button" issue (if so, please tell me how), but i found that it's the Powered power armor mod that causes this issue, i've tried to change some of its options ingame (P key) without success, while deactivating the mod fixed the problem...

Saying that to help anyone who can find a fix (since deactivating a mod is NEVER a fix :p )

EDIT : Showing the companion menu (C key) and exiting it restores the zoom too, but as soon as you equip a weapon, it disappears again << (2nd fix)

I installed the hot fix file for PPA and that worked.

The Suomi looks like a cool gun, but the version of it with the round ammo cartridge clips badly with the hand.  Supposedly there's an alternate version without the round ammo cartridge, but is that how the gun is supposed to look (without the round ammo catridge)?  I don't know how many other weapons currently in the guide have hand or arm clipping issues, but this one apparently does.

EDIT: Apparently in real life there is a straight clip that can be used instead:

https://frontierfirearms.ca/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/3/m314.jpg

EDIT2: someone who works with Millenia said this in the Nexus mod page:

"There may be issues with this (and we're going to try to fix up the handgrips and such) since we did this on extremely short notice as part of a competition entry on the behalf of RedRogueXIII, a modeler who works with us. We ran out of time, so we'll fix any outstanding issues and such in the future but unlikely before/during Christmas. So enjoy it for now and we'll update it later!"

Edited by oqhansoloqo