Pure Waters

torminater

I think he uses the CoT-Hazardous (since the other dungeons plugin have lots of dirty edits, I also use this) and Warm interiors (me). I use it and looks exactly like mine dungeons.

I rather the CoT original nights then the lighter ones, I don't know if he uses because hes video is dark, but it can be youtube messing with the light.

ELFX don't touch dungeons, only interiors. I use it too and is awesome.

I tried RlwC torches too but, I really liked the Improved Torches better: (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6319) So much better/more realistic.

Same here, the Hazardous preset looks spot on, so do Warm interiors. I don't know why peeps over here complained about them not being dark enough, or CoT not doing anything to target the vanilla game's lighting issues. I think CoT along with a compatible ENB config is a superb combination.

We went a bit off topic here, and I am continuing to do so for this post, then I'll quit.

Climates of Tamriel has Darker Dungeons plugins, as well as a separate one for nights. 

Hmmm, I should have a look at the presets. Thanks for pointing that out, I assumed it only adjusted the weathers and outside lighting.

I still don't know what to do. CoT/RCRN/RLwC.... I excluded CoT because I didn't know it had interior changes as well, this changes things. I find RCRN better than RLwC but I am wayting for version 4.0... wish there was a clear winner amongst these 3.

The rainy weathers aint as nice as the sunny ones for CoT, Vurt switched over to RCRN because CoT messes with his LODs during rainy weathers. I believe that is in the SFO thread somewhere.

I tried RlwC torches too but, I really liked the Improved Torches better: (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6319) So much better/more realistic.

Thanks for that one justjr, that looks good!

Enhanced lights and FX fixes quite a few caves and mines, and a fort or two.. But indeed none of the caves/dungeons Gopher went in, apart from swindlers den.

• 1 month later...