A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

I personally like the winterhold and falkreath textures but I'm not fond of the doors on the Dawnstar ones.

Same.

Also, statmonster, if you've already installed ELFX exteriors and you're planning on installing LoS, or just uninstalling it for compatibility goodness, a couple of pages back Kulde posted a great guide on resetting cells, instead of the usually recommended waiting 30 in-game days.

Hey. First let me say that I really like what I've seen of this pack so far. Makes Skyrim seems so much more alive. Sadly, after installing this pack, I have a small problem that whenever I get close to Whiterun the game CTDs. Wondered if anyone had experienced anything similar and could help. I can paste my load order if you want.

Also concerning Aurora Village, please keep in mind that it is sadly not compatible with the Moon and Star quest mod.

I know that Aurora Village was out first, but I kind of wish there was an optional Aurora Village Relocated mod. Of course, it unfortunately wouldn't fit in with the local landscape / surroundings anymore. Oh well.

Also, statmonster, if you've already installed ELFX exteriors and you're planning on installing LoS, or just uninstalling it for compatibility goodness, a couple of pages back Kulde posted a great guide on resetting cells, instead of the usually recommended waiting 30 in-game days.

Kulde's post? Don't you mean my post?  :O_o:

Either way, as I said before, ELFX-Exteriors simply add/changes too many lights to work well with ETaC, Dawn of Riften, and some other REGS mods, and I highly recommend not attempting to use it with ETaC or REGS.

I'm assuming your ETAC patch for EWDR is still needed, right? I didn't see anywhere in the ETAC mod description page where the issue is discussed.

It appears so, but the patch has also been updated. From the v11.0 changes list:

8. Winterhold - Changed WoodWall02 texture (more weathered). - Added player house (purchasable from Malur Seloth). - Removed guard barracks. - {CJ} Re-built Winterhold Lanterns of Skyrim Patch. - {CJ} Updated Winterhold EWDR Patch. - Changes built-in for 3DNPCs -- No patch needed.

Thanks, CJ, for your tireless efforts into REGS & the ETaC project!

Edited by keithinhanoi
Kulde's post? Don't you mean my post?  :O_o:

LOL

All the work that went into Ebonvale...it has some design elements that make it a little shaky imo. The location alone is a no-go imo. Aurora Village is a perfect location and fulfills a need for a town in that area and goes well with player homes in the area.

Moon and Star, flashy, voiced...meh...buncha Dunmer living out there in the middle of a lake.

I'm assuming your ETAC patch for EWDR is still needed, right? I didn't see anywhere in the ETAC mod description page where the issue is discussed.

If you're talking about the temporary patch that I posted a few pages ago, it's now included (and updated) in ETaC v11's download. :) 

Hey. First let me say that I really like what I've seen of this pack so far. Makes Skyrim seems so much more alive. Sadly, after installing this pack, I have a small problem that whenever I get close to Whiterun the game CTDs. Wondered if anyone had experienced anything similar and could help. I can paste my load order if you want.

Do you only get this issue near Whiterun, or does it also happen near Solitude?And yeah, load order might be helpful. 

Kulde's post? Don't you mean my post? :O_o:

Oops. I made the same mistake. :blush:

Moon and Star, flashy, voiced...meh...buncha Dunmer living out there in the middle of a lake.

Typical Dunmer-hating Nord. Ugh.

Kulde's post? Don't you mean my post?  :O_o:

Oops. I made the same mistake. :blush:

LOL!  

Typical Dunmer-hating Nord. Ugh.

Tell me about it! Balderin, my new play-through Wood Elf, is really offended.  CJ - seeing the patch you created for Millwater Retreat listed in the ETaC v11 patch installer was the first I've heard of that mod. Not really within the scope of REGS, but it's very interesting nonetheless as it's quite a departure from the typical player home mod. Edited by keithinhanoi

CJ - seeing the patch you created for Millwater Retreat listed in the ETaC v11 patch installer was the first I've heard of that mod. Not really within the scope of REGS, but it's very interesting nonetheless as it's quite a departure from the typical player home mod.

I'm very happy with Mammoth Manor. The Millwater Retreat is a wee bit zomgwtfover and has so many moving parts, I was a bit leery about using it. Also, Riverwood area is way way overdeveloped the urban sprawl and strip malls are ruining the charm the place used to hold.

Hey CJ, so it seems at the moment that NSuTR does not work well for me with ETaC 11.

With regards to RBB, I am temporarily using 2 esps: 1 merged esp for DLC+FK+WT and another esp for BD. That seems to work so far.

From the looks of it, it does not seem like there are any other REGS mods which do not work well with ETaC 11, unless I am missing something?