A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Hi everyone!  Excellent guide!  I have loved it and it is great.  One question though....

If I wanted to just use EtaC complete and not the replacer what would I need to change in my set up.  I'm currently using the replacer esp but I just downloaded a new driver and it has increased my graphics performance.  So I tried removing the replacer esp and reverting to the EtaC complete.  Falkreath seems to work well but when I travel to Dawnstar the inn and some other buildings are messed up.  Any suggestions? 

cheers!

AWESOME Guide once again!

Not sure how serius, but there seems to be several Location conflicts with CRF and Update/Hearthfire/Dragonborn/Uskp/BFT/IconNpc/provincial courier service.

Also, Moon and Star has some worldspace conflicts with Realistic Water Two/Uskp/Dawnguard.

Edited by runsbuns

Ok so I tested both versions.Same ingame position for character, ugrid = 7

Thank you very much for testing this. I guess the second solution is the best for now, until someone makes a patch for MAS-SDO :/

Hi everyone! Excellent guide! I have loved it and it is great. One question though....If I wanted to just use EtaC complete and not the replacer what would I need to change in my set up. I'm currently using the replacer esp but I just downloaded a new driver and it has increased my graphics performance. So I tried removing the replacer esp and reverting to the EtaC complete. Falkreath seems to work well but when I travel to Dawnstar the inn and some other buildings are messed up. Any suggestions?cheers!AWESOME Guide once again!

If you're not using the ETaC replacer, then you should use the patches provided by MissJennaBee. The patches in the ETaC - Replacer download only work with the modified version of ETaC. (That includes the No Snow under the Roof patch, which I'm suspecting is causing the issues in Dawnstar)I'll be however making a patch for the regular ETaC + NSutR as well as updating the 3DNPC patch for ETaC and sending those to Jenna ::):Important note: Never go to Dawnstar with Touring Carriages if using the default ETaC, you'll get stuck in the cart at the end of the ride and will be forced to alt F4 your way out.

Not sure how serius, but there seems to be several Location conflicts with CRF and Update/Hearthfire/Dragonborn/Uskp/BFT/IconNpc/provincial courier service.

Location records do not matter, they get merged at startup by the game.

Just a general questions

I completed installing SR:LE. Now installing REGS.  I am following the SRLE Special Instructions & Compatibility Guide. 

There are several mods that overlap between the two.

Should I rearrange the mods in the left panel in MO to match REGS guide?

For example - Falskaar, Wyrmstooh, Provincial Courier Service.

Thanks

Edited by thaiusmle

Order shouldn't matter for those 3 mods in particular.

Also I've been trolled involuntarily by Aarthmoor (again), who moved Windstad Manor a third time. The CRF patch will not work with version 1.0.5 of that mod.

I'm going to disable the downloads for REGS - Patches momentarily, until I fix that and remove the MAS patch too.

Edited by CJ2311
  • +1 1

Update:

Version 3.3:

REGS - Cities Update:

• Removed the unfinished Solitude Bathhouse.
  • Removed the horses at Whiterun in order not to conflict with Cutting Room Floor.

REGS - Patches Update:

• Added a patch for Realistic Needs and Diseases.
  • Updated the Interesting NPCs Patch.
  • Updated the Cutting Room Floor Patch.
  • Removed the hotfix for Moon and Star + Better Fast Travel (no longer required).
  • Updated the STEP Extended Patch. Remember you can try to use it if you're a SRLE user. It's just a BYOD patch with some added stuff.

ETaC Replacer Update:

• Added a patch for Better Fast Travel No-Hearthfire version.

Note: Moon and Star, Provincial Courier Service, and Cutting Room Floor all got updated. It is imperative that those get patched if you get this update, else everything will go bonkers.

Edited by CJ2311

Since REGS -Patches includes a revised version of the plugin for More Immersive Dawnguard Entrance, you might want to mention that anyone using your revised plugin doesn't need to download the mod (just endorse it).

Well people need to download it in order to endorse it anyway :P

At least with it being listed, 50% of the job's done, and by the time you get to the end of the guide, the 15 minutes delay should be over, heh.

I'm completely immersed into ESO atm and I can't find the motivation to update the REGS-SRLE right now... I'll get to it at some point but the first few days of this game are extremely addictive.

Edited by Nearox
  • +1 1