Telvanni Reborn (by Mystery Modder)

EssArrBee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This mod has been dropped from STEP.

Reason:

The author had his account removed from Nexus.

Hey I was wondering where in the Mod Order (left pane) this mod goes. I have the Telvanni Reborn as I had a backup of all mods from November 2014.

I also have Unknown Enchants which seems to be taken of the list where did that go again?

Also I have a file called "Mushroom retexture pack Low res version-29935-1-1" that used to be in step as well?

Edited by MitchellKrever

Using MO it's fairly easy to figure these sort of things out. Just check in the 'Conflicts tab of the Information window and ensure this mod, or any other that you want to use, wins in the conflict. That generally means the lower in the pane, ie. the higher priority, wins.

Edited by GrantSP

• 3 months later...

Please do not post a link to that site. There is no way of confirming it by the author or not.

I apologize.

My reason for posting it was to inform everyone of this site that may or may not be the mod's official. And possibly bring it back to STEP.

A user on Reddit claiming to be Mystery Modder wrote this along with a link to the mentioned website.

I have re-uploaded the mod here since I no longer wish to support Nexus, me and my brother Skunky ran into issues there but ultimately it was not fair towards the users that enjoyed my work. So at least now with a little bit of google searching people can still find it, enjoy.

EDIT: I downloaded the mod from the site and the files seem legit. Which doesn't exclude the possibility of the website being non-legit.

The website does however provide a download with files that look like 1:1 copies of files from Bethesda's High-res DLC, which, I guess would be some kind of copyright infringement. But I could be wrong. I didn't compare file sizes even. Perhaps Mystery Modder did something similar to Bethesda Hi-Res DLC Optimized.

Edited by TorNyan

I apologize.

My reason for posting it was to inform everyone of this site that may or may not be the mod's official. And possibly bring it back to STEP.

A user on Reddit claiming to be Mystery Modder wrote this along with a link to the mentioned website.

Understandable. Can you provide a link to the Reddit page or post?

Understandable. Can you provide a link to the Reddit page or post?

reddit: Mystery_Modder comments on Telvanni Reborn

Also, notice that another user named MysteryModder (not Mystery_Modder) exists.

Also note that while you replied to my post I edited my earlier post to provide further information.

EDIT: So okay, darkside, you were faster.

Edited by TorNyan