Grass not generating anywhere

6 hours ago, Lynndy_Asta said:

So I guess I'm only 1/2 there.  I no longer have odd colored soil,  I have grass in Whiterun and the Rift.  Unfortunately the leaves near Riften are still in the air.  

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.0ce3718870ba1d41c5ca0f032c67035f.pngimage.thumb.png.aef30f863cc0c57bda4fc9724e515c70.png

Any more suggestions?

Thanks,

Lynndy

The color issue was probably the CL TEMP xLODGen mod being active. Remember that DynDOLOD/TexGen process will need to be run again without that mod active once you get there. You can also re-enable ENB at this point if you like.

The Riften leaves can be like that in some places, but your first example is a bit over the top. As long as you are not running any mods touching landscapes not included in the guide, it is what it is. I'll need to verify in my own instance.

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2023 at 12:15 AM, Lynndy_Asta said:

So I guess I'm only 1/2 there.  I no longer have odd colored soil,  I have grass in Whiterun and the Rift.  Unfortunately the leaves near Riften are still in the air.  

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.0ce3718870ba1d41c5ca0f032c67035f.pngimage.thumb.png.aef30f863cc0c57bda4fc9724e515c70.png

Any more suggestions?

Thanks,

Lynndy

We need to update ourgrass cache. The last generation turns out to have been an imperfect match to all current landscape, so it will be fixed when we update the guide with support for 1.6.1130, BethINI Pie, and other updates.