DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

26 minutes ago, sheson said:

Can you double check the issue does not happen without a DynDOLOD.esm (e.g. no DynDOLOD plugins at all)?

It is not reported because the references are not identical. Different flags and different form versions.

Yes.Test with Resources and DLL NG scripts installed, DynDOLOD.esm,DynDOLOD.esp and oclusion.esp disabled, that will not happen.

17 minutes ago, blueetenicolet said:

Yes.Test with Resources and DLL NG scripts installed, DynDOLOD.esm,DynDOLOD.esp and oclusion.esp disabled, that will not happen.

Can you do a binary search with that DynDOLOD.esm I uploaded?

1. Make a backup
2. Remove a worldspace
3. If problem does not happen, restore backup
4. continue with 2. until only the worldspace with which the problem happens remains.

I would expect this to be Tamriel

5 minutes ago, sheson said:

1. Make a backup
2. Remove a worldspace
4. continue with 2. until only the worldspace with which the problem happens remains.

Ok, i'll do that tomorrow

41 minutes ago, sheson said:

1. Make a backup
2. Remove a worldspace

Well, still couldn't help testing it.

Test 1 : Delete Tamriel, still happen.

Test 2: Delete all world space, still happen.

Test 3: Delete Anything, make it a empty plugin, not happened.

Test456789...

Finally i found when i reserve "Game Setting" only(fLargeRefMinSize [GMST:00000F92], DynDOLOD.esm is 1 overwrite 512 in skyrim.esm), the bug will happen. And delete it only from plugin, the bug will not happen. I have checked no other plugin edited this record.

I'm really going bed now XD , see you tomorrow

2 hours ago, blueetenicolet said:

Well, still couldn't help testing it.

Test 1 : Delete Tamriel, still happen.

Test 2: Delete all world space, still happen.

Test 3: Delete Anything, make it a empty plugin, not happened.

Test456789...

Finally i found when i reserve "Game Setting" only(fLargeRefMinSize [GMST:00000F92], DynDOLOD.esm is 1 overwrite 512 in skyrim.esm), the bug will happen. And delete it only from plugin, the bug will not happen. I have checked no other plugin edited this record.

I'm really going bed now XD , see you tomorrow

Very good! 

Download attached script and put it into the Edit Scripts folder of your SSEEdit installation.

Download the latest xLODGen terrain LOD beta from https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/13451-xlodgen-terrain-lod-beta-97-for-fnv-fo3-fo4-fo4vr-tes5-sse-tes5vr-enderal-enderalse/
Rename xLODGenx64.exe to SSEEditx64.exe and place it into the same folder as SSEEdit.exe.
Add SSEEditx64.exe to the MO2 executable dropdown and execute it from MO2.
Have it load all plugins as you would in the game.
Click the hamburger menu (3 lines) top left and select Options, General tab. Make sure Hide ignored and Hide "never shown" are not checked.

Mark all plugins in the left tree view. Right any plugin in the left tree view and select Apply Script to execute the attached script.

Once it completed, there should be a file LargeReferences.txt in the same folder that SSEEditx64.exe is in. Upload that file.

Skyrim SE - List Large References for Plugin.pas

Hello, I am trying to get "Seasonal Landscapes of Skyrim" to work with grass LOD using the workaround below, as I know the "No objects in grass" mod is currently not compatible with the "Seasons of Skyrim" framework. I have used Dyndolod in the past without issue (with the "Turn of the Seasons" mod however I had used a single grass cache then). I switched to "Seasonal Landscapes of Skyrim" as it offers different grasses per season, which I am trying to create grass LODs for. I followed the instructions here, https://dyndolod.info/Help/Seasons, specifically:

"After generating grass cache for a forced season, rename all *.CGID files to *.[SPR|SUM|AUT|WIN].CGID. For example on the Windows command prompt with rename *.cgid *.WIN.cgid before moving the files from the MO2 Overwrite folder to the mod folder that will contain all grass cache files. Repeat for every season. In the end there should be default grass cache files plus the grass caches for the 4 seasons."

Overall, I followed these steps (which I normally do when generating LODs without issue):

1. Installed "Seasonal Landscapes of Skyrim" and all its requirements
  2. Generated grass cache for each season, forced through the "po3_SeasonsOfSkyrim.ini", not to sure about default cache, see below
  3. Ran xLodGen to create Terrain LOD only (including all seasons and world spaces )
  4. Ran TexGen with "HD Grass" enabled
  5. Ran Dyndolod with "Grass LOD enabled, Mode 1, and all seasons and world spaces enabled

I understand you need 5 caches (4 seasons plus the default grass cache), but how do I go about generating the default grass cache with "Seasonal Landscapes of Skyrim", and thus the "Seasons of Skyrim" framework, active? Can I simply take on of the caches from any season and leave the file names unchanged so that it is read as the default? I did try that but when I ran Dyndolod (which did recognize all grass cache files and ran to completion successfully) I do not see any grass LOD in game at all, in addition to my Dyndolod output folder being a lot smaller than before (5 gb on this run vs 30 gb with a single grass cache with he "Turn of the Seasons" mod which produced grass LOD). 

Could you please help me identify where I am going wrong here, I am suspecting is that default grass cache. Thank you for your time!

11 hours ago, sheson said:

Very good! 

Download attached script and put it into the Edit Scripts folder of your SSEEdit installation.

Download the latest xLODGen terrain LOD beta from https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/13451-xlodgen-terrain-lod-beta-97-for-fnv-fo3-fo4-fo4vr-tes5-sse-tes5vr-enderal-enderalse/
Rename xLODGenx64.exe to SSEEditx64.exe and place it into the same folder as SSEEdit.exe.
Add SSEEditx64.exe to the MO2 executable dropdown and execute it from MO2.
Have it load all plugins as you would in the game.
Click the hamburger menu (3 lines) top left and select Options, General tab. Make sure Hide ignored and Hide "never shown" are not checked.

Mark all plugins in the left tree view. Right any plugin in the left tree view and select Apply Script to execute the attached script.

Once it completed, there should be a file LargeReferences.txt in the same folder that SSEEditx64.exe is in. Upload that file.

Skyrim SE - List Large References for Plugin.pas 3.39 kB · 0 downloads

txt here: Mega

And In the log of SSEEdit, it seems only read from some esm plugins, not all esm.

Spoiler

[00:00] Start: Applying script "Skyrim SE - List Large References for Plugin"
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm LabyrinthianMazeWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm WindhelmPitWorldspace
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm FrostmereCryptWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm KatariahWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm JaphetsFollyWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm AlftandWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm BrinewaterGrottoWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm EastEmpireWarehouse
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm WhiterunDragonsreachWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm CWSiegeTestWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm EldergleamSanctuaryWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm SolitudeWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm KarthspireRedoubtWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm BluePalaceWingWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm Sovngarde
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm DarkwaterWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm RedEagleRedoubtWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm ShadowgreenCavernWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm DeepwoodRedoubtWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm SkuldafnWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm FallowstoneCaveWorldStart
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm LabyrinthianWorld04
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm BlindCliffCaveWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm SouthfringeWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm FallowstoneCaveWorldEnd
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm BloatedMansGrottoWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm Blackreach
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm MossMotherCavernWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm LabyrinthianWorld03
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm LabyrinthianWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm CWTestHold
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm WhiterunWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm MarkarthWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm RiftenWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm WindhelmWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Skyrim.esm Tamriel
    Reading Large Reference Data for Update.esm TestSnow
    Reading Large Reference Data for Update.esm SolitudeWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Update.esm WhiterunWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Update.esm Tamriel
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm DLC1VampireCastleCourtyard
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm DLC01Boneyard
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm DLC1DarkfallPassageWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm DLC1AncestorsGladeWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm TestMeganWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm DLC1ForebearsHoldout
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm DLC1HunterHQWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm DLC01SoulCairn
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm DLC01FalmerValley
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm Blackreach
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dawnguard.esm Tamriel
    Reading Large Reference Data for HearthFires.esm WindhelmWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for HearthFires.esm Tamriel
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dragonborn.esm DLC2ApocryphaWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dragonborn.esm DLC2SolstheimWorld
    Reading Large Reference Data for Dragonborn.esm Tamriel
    Reading Large Reference Data for ccbgssse003-zombies.esl Tamriel
    Reading Large Reference Data for ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm Tamriel
    Reading Large Reference Data for ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm Tamriel
    Reading Large Reference Data for BetterDynamicAsh-DisableRefs.esm DLC2SolstheimWorld
[02:28] Done: Applying script "Skyrim SE - List Large References for Plugin", Processed Records: 2368175, Elapsed Time: 02:28

Edited by blueetenicolet

6 hours ago, ElCapitan8866 said:

Hello, I am trying to get "Seasonal Landscapes of Skyrim" to work with grass LOD using the workaround below, as I know the "No objects in grass" mod is currently not compatible with the "Seasons of Skyrim" framework. I have used Dyndolod in the past without issue (with the "Turn of the Seasons" mod however I had used a single grass cache then). I switched to "Seasonal Landscapes of Skyrim" as it offers different grasses per season, which I am trying to create grass LODs for. I followed the instructions here, https://dyndolod.info/Help/Seasons, specifically:

"After generating grass cache for a forced season, rename all *.CGID files to *.[SPR|SUM|AUT|WIN].CGID. For example on the Windows command prompt with rename *.cgid *.WIN.cgid before moving the files from the MO2 Overwrite folder to the mod folder that will contain all grass cache files. Repeat for every season. In the end there should be default grass cache files plus the grass caches for the 4 seasons."

Overall, I followed these steps (which I normally do when generating LODs without issue):

1. Installed "Seasonal Landscapes of Skyrim" and all its requirements
  2. Generated grass cache for each season, forced through the "po3_SeasonsOfSkyrim.ini", not to sure about default cache, see below
  3. Ran xLodGen to create Terrain LOD only (including all seasons and world spaces )
  4. Ran TexGen with "HD Grass" enabled
  5. Ran Dyndolod with "Grass LOD enabled, Mode 1, and all seasons and world spaces enabled

I understand you need 5 caches (4 seasons plus the default grass cache), but how do I go about generating the default grass cache with "Seasonal Landscapes of Skyrim", and thus the "Seasons of Skyrim" framework, active? Can I simply take on of the caches from any season and leave the file names unchanged so that it is read as the default? I did try that but when I ran Dyndolod (which did recognize all grass cache files and ran to completion successfully) I do not see any grass LOD in game at all, in addition to my Dyndolod output folder being a lot smaller than before (5 gb on this run vs 30 gb with a single grass cache with he "Turn of the Seasons" mod which produced grass LOD). 

Could you please help me identify where I am going wrong here, I am suspecting is that default grass cache. Thank you for your time!

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Set the Season Type in po3_SeasonsOfSkyrim.ini accordingly to the list which should be above the setting.

;0 - disabled
;1 - permanent winter
;2 - permanent spring
;3 - permanent summer
;4 - permanent autumn

Set Season Type = 0 to generate the default grass cache.

See https://dyndolod.info/Help/Grass-LOD#No-Grass-LOD-Check-List

5 hours ago, blueetenicolet said:

txt here: Mega

And In the log of SSEEdit, it seems only read from some esm plugins, not all esm.

Reveal hidden contents

It only lists plugins and worldspaces that have large reference data.

Does the issue still happen if you disable EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp?

I remember being in a similar situation: I can't start the sence that Balgruf lead you to Farengar to talk about bleakfall. Balgruf should lead you to meet Farengar, but he do nothing after dialogue, finally i found it was a guard mod caused that. One guard is considered doesn't matter and was disabled by the author, but in fact he's one Alias in a quest, and it caused that quest cannot run, then caused the bleak fall quest broken.

Maybe this is the same? Some largeReference is Alias in some quest and was disabled by LargeReference workaround, so  caused other quest damaged?

42 minutes ago, blueetenicolet said:

I remember being in a similar situation: I can't start the sence that Balgruf lead you to Farengar to talk about bleakfall. Balgruf should lead you to meet Farengar, but he do nothing after dialogue, finally i found it was a guard mod caused that. One guard is considered doesn't matter and was disabled by the author, but in fact he's one Alias in a quest, and it caused that quest cannot run, then caused the bleak fall quest broken.

Maybe this is the same? Some largeReference is Alias in some quest and was disabled by LargeReference workaround, so  caused other quest damaged?

The workarounds do not disable large references. That could only be done by removing them from the worldspace RNAM list in the plugin(s) that add them.

Large references are references with the base record STAT or MSTT. Check the exported list. There is no NPC in that list.