DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

1 hour ago, Perdurabo said:

I am sorry, I guess I did not read it good enough.
The entire debug log file is uploaded here: https://ufile.io/e4ucbmjk (its quite large, about 150 mb).
I am uncertain what is meant by the "entire last meaningful generation" so I've included the full log for DynDOLOD_SSE as well: https://ufile.io/2yyo7s8h
And the LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_log as well

I use WIndows 11

It seems you are using a beta version 22616 of Windows 11 which is known to cause random problems with .Net Framework 4.8.

Install .Net Runtime 6 or newer, so the preferred LODGenx64Win.exe can be used instead. https://dyndolod.info/Help/LODGen

2 hours ago, sheson said:

It seems you are using a beta version 22616 of Windows 11 which is known to cause random problems with .Net Framework 4.8.

Install .Net Runtime 6 or newer, so the preferred LODGenx64Win.exe can be used instead. https://dyndolod.info/Help/LODGen

Thank you!! Dyndolod now runs flawless. I feel like an idiot for not seeing this before :-) Thank you very, very much

9 hours ago, rehvok said:

Haven't been able to use the x64 version of DynDOLOD and the x32 version always has an out of memory failure even with the changes listed to potentially mitigate the problem.

DynDOLODx64 fails with a range check error every time.

Here are all my logs

https://paste.ee/p/7dFzp

I moved the post to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread.

Load entire load order into xEdit and check which is the last plugin to overwrite worldpsace record 0001A26F

Check load order for errors with xEdit, especially any plugin containing an overwrite for that worldspace record.

So yesterday I redid my grass cache because I changed a mod and tried to rebuild my lods with Dyndolod 3, but everytime I try to generate grass lod it gives me the "Access violation at address 0000000001249A0B in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000" Error.

When I uncheck Grass lods Dyndolod finishes just fine.

Idk what could cause the problem

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

Edited by Mai_qTheLiar

40 minutes ago, Mai_qTheLiar said:

So yesterday I redid my grass cache because I changed a mod and tried to rebuild my lods with Dyndolod 3, but everytime I try to generate grass lod it gives me the "Access violation at address 0000000001249A0B in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000" Error.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 700.94 kB · 0 downloads

The lines from debug log:

[10:33] LODGenx64.exe generated object LOD for Tamriel successfully
[10:33] Created a summary of log messages C:\DynDOLOD\Summary\DynDOLOD_Index.html.
Access violation at address 0000000001249A0B in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000
[10:36] 00000000 ???                                           
010444c8 DynDOLODx64.exe DynDOLODResourceStrings   802 dynMessageDialog
0103bc04 DynDOLODx64.exe xeMainForm              21196 TLODGenThread.Execute
005de1a0 DynDOLODx64.exe System.Classes                ThreadProc
0042aa05 DynDOLODx64.exe BrainMM                  2540 BrainMMThreadProxy
0041214a DynDOLODx64.exe System                        ThreadWrapper
00511c69 DynDOLODx64.exe madExcept                     ThreadExceptFrame
7ff96506 KERNEL32.DLL                                  BaseThreadInitThunk
7ff965fa ntdll.dll                                     RtlUserThreadStart
Error: Access violation at address 0000000001249A0B in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000.
Forced

4 hours ago, Mai_qTheLiar said:

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 700.94 kB · 0 downloads

Read the first post which entire debug log and bugreport.txt to upload.

Hi Sheson! Thank you as always for this incredible mod.

When I ran DynDOLOD 3 to generate tree/object LOD (version .8x) for all seasons, the results were perfect - winter trees were white far away, and white in close range.  With the latest version of DynDOLOD 3 (.92), running the same exact preset/settings, same exact mods (Enhanced Vanilla Trees) faraway trees are green, and then close up trees are white.  Here is the DynDOLOD preset I used in the previous DynDOLOD 3 version and in this current version (.92). DynDOLOD_SSE_Preset.ini

A side question, regarding using NGIO with DynDOLOD 3, I am using the new DynDOLOD feature where DynDOLOD reads *.[SPR|SUM|AUT|WIN].CGID files, which is great!  Once DynDOLOD is run and all output files are installed, does this mean that in NGIO's config.txt file, the below settings should be set to as follows:

UseGrassCache = False

I was having an error when attempting to use a Smelter (the constructible one at Goldenhills Plantation, though it looks like the outdoor HF smelters should have similar behaviour, though I haven't tested those), "Someone else is using this"; I finally got around to investigating why this particular smelter wasn't working.

In DynDOLOD.esm, built with alpha 92, a reference to `CraftingSmelterMarker1 "Smelter" [FURN:0009C6CE]` is replaced with 'CraftingSmelterMarker01_DynDOLOG_NOFLAG "Smelter" [FURN:190017E4]'.

CraftingSmelterMarker1 has three things that CraftingSmelterMarker1_DynDOLOG_NOFLAG does not:

• the 'Has Distant LOD' flag
  • MNAM - Active Markers is present with the values Sit 0 and Unknown 31
  • WBDT - Workbench Data/Uses Skill has the value Smithing while the DynDOLOD_NOFLAG has the value None

Reverting the edit to the reference, so that it points to CraftingSmelterMarker1 again, allows use of the smelter once more; it also allows NPCs to use the idle marker at the smelter. I expect that this has other effects that are undesirable, otherwise the reference wouldn't have been replaced.

WBDT - Workbench Data/Uses Skill - Smithing on CraftingSmelterMarker1 comes from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp, and is faithfully copied into DynDOLOD.esp, which is where the 'Has Distant LOD' flag is added as well.

MNAM - Active Markers comes from Skyrim.esm, and I'm uncertain what benefit removing it has; ...do markers work even if the reference is disabled?

I'm going to try copying MNAM and WBDT from CraftingSmelterMarker1 -> CraftingSmelterMarker1_DynDOLOD_NOFLAG to see if that also allows using the Smelter.

2 hours ago, mrudat said:

I was having an error when attempting to use a Smelter (the constructible one at Goldenhills Plantation, though it looks like the outdoor HF smelters should have similar behaviour, though I haven't tested those), "Someone else is using this"; I finally got around to investigating why this particular smelter wasn't working.

---8<--

I'm going to try copying MNAM and WBDT from CraftingSmelterMarker1 -> CraftingSmelterMarker1_DynDOLOD_NOFLAG to see if that also allows using the Smelter.

I can confirm that copying MNAM and WBDT from CraftingSmelterMarker1 -> CraftingSmelterMarker1_DynDOLOD_NOFLAG also allows for using the smelter.

So, I guess the next question is, is MNAM intended to be have been removed from the NOFLAG record when compared to the vanilla record?

3 hours ago, mrudat said:

I can confirm that copying MNAM and WBDT from CraftingSmelterMarker1 -> CraftingSmelterMarker1_DynDOLOD_NOFLAG also allows for using the smelter.

So, I guess the next question is, is MNAM intended to be have been removed from the NOFLAG record when compared to the vanilla record?

A similar problem came up before. There should't even be need for that overwrite to begin with. I will look into this again for the next version.

9 hours ago, dzee349 said:

Hi Sheson! Thank you as always for this incredible mod.

When I ran DynDOLOD 3 to generate tree/object LOD (version .8x) for all seasons, the results were perfect - winter trees were white far away, and white in close range.  With the latest version of DynDOLOD 3 (.92), running the same exact preset/settings, same exact mods (Enhanced Vanilla Trees) faraway trees are green, and then close up trees are white.  Here is the DynDOLOD preset I used in the previous DynDOLOD 3 version and in this current version (.92). DynDOLOD_SSE_Preset.ini

A side question, regarding using NGIO with DynDOLOD 3, I am using the new DynDOLOD feature where DynDOLOD reads *.[SPR|SUM|AUT|WIN].CGID files, which is great!  Once DynDOLOD is run and all output files are installed, does this mean that in NGIO's config.txt file, the below settings should be set to as follows:

UseGrassCache = False

Moved the posts to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread.
Read the first post to see which debug log to also upload.

Also upload the TexGen log and debug log and ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_Tree_Report.txt

Yes, disable the use of grass cache files in the game so the full model grass switches with the seasons, too.

Hello, im new in this forum so not sure if im in correct place, but.. after i updated texgen it does not work, i get error message after 6 mins and it says

] Error: Invalid resolution. Create mipmaps. while processing 5EEA79D6.

Havent ever seen this before,also any clue how i can solve this ?