If not Installing Dyndolod this is happening. What could it be?

FuzzyDuck

Sorry if it's obvious, i'm on a loss for this.
Strangely. if not opting to use the Dyndolod (I prefer performance than visuals overall) this distorcion on close stonework (Walls, floors) have beeing a recurring thing. Sometimes, reloading the save fix it, sometimes like this one doesn't.
Any idea of what mod, from the Step Guide would be doing it? How could i fix it without putting Dyndolod on?

ScreenShot0.png

2 hours ago, FuzzyDuck said:

Sorry if it's obvious, i'm on a loss for this.
Strangely. if not opting to use the Dyndolod (I prefer performance than visuals overall) this distorcion on close stonework (Walls, floors) have beeing a recurring thing. Sometimes, reloading the save fix it, sometimes like this one doesn't.
Any idea of what mod, from the Step Guide would be doing it? How could i fix it without putting Dyndolod on?

ScreenShot0.png

If this is a screen from your PC character, then it's not LOD and has nothing to do with DynDOLOD. If relaunching the game sometimes resolves, it has to do with asset loading issues.

Never COC or COW in console to test this issue, as that can sometimes cause such issues.

Always test on a fresh, new game by leaving a dwelling and city normally to properly load exterior resources. Then go to the location to see the result. If it's still like this, you have an issue in your mod list. Something wasn't installed correctly. Otherwise, it's very likely an issue in your save game.

Double check that you have proper BethINI settings as well.

https://dyndolod.info/FAQ

Object LOD shows in active exterior cells
Known as stuck object LOD after fast travel engine bug that can happen after fast travel especially to in Whiterun. Consider using the dynamic LOD option of DynDOLOD which should fix that bug. If dynamic LOD is not used, use the LOD Unloading Bug Fix.

Can be caused by [MapMenu] uLockedObjectMapLOD=32 in Skyrim.ini (or SkyrimCustim.INI or a mod INI), especially if there are no object LOD level 32 meshes (which is the vanilla/default). See Trees on the Map for further explanations.

Thanks folks!
Gonna test this LOD Unloading Fix soon.

I really just don't wanna use for now DyndDOLOD because of performance issues. Aiming for a stable 60, i'm surprised that my 3050 8GB is struggling to keep it up :/ 
If i don't have another answear i'll recreate the DynDOLOD but gonna go for lower resolution, see if i can manage best of both worlds :P

But thanks for the answears folks !