kryptopyr's Patch Hub (by kryptopyr)

TechAngel85

12 hours ago, z929669 said:

BUT, only CACO_USSEP_Patch.esp provides the following Constructible Object:

UDBPDLC2RecipeFoodBoarCooked

Technically, we should be using USSEP__CACO if we want that to be available in crafting.

My apologies if adding to more confusion in any way. I think the 'Survival Mode (CC) - USSEP __ CACO' patch was meant to replace both 'Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch __ CACO' patch and the 'Survival Mode (CC) __ CACO' patch as well as hiding the mentioned recipe because of duplicates. Please see patch notes:

Spoiler

====================================

Survival Mode USSEP CACO Patch Notes

====================================

Compatibility patch Survival Mode (Creation Club), the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (by The Unofficial Patch Project Team), and CACO. Patch by kryptopyr. ESL-flagged.

Replaces (do not use with) with the Survival Mode CACO Patch (CACO_Survival Mode_Patch.esp) or the USSEP CACO Patch (CACO_USSEP_Patch.esp).

CHANGES

- Includes changes from the CACO_USSEP_Patch:

- changed Bone Hawk Ring recipe to use CACO's Bone Hawk Claw.

- hid the Cooked Boar Meat recipe added by USSEP (UDBPDLC2RecipeFoodBoarCooked) to avoid duplicate recipes with CACO installed (this is already being handled by CACO via script, so this was simply added as a redundancy).

- changes the effects/properties of the USKP Meat Pie to conform with CACO foods.

- adds the Survival_RestoreHunger effect to the Meat Pie so it will work with Survival Mode (however, Survival Mode is NOT required in order to use this patch).

- adds the USKP Meat Pie to CACO's InnCookedMeal list and removes it from other leveled lists (the CACO list is used in place of individual foods in these lists)

- Resolves additional conflicts between USSEP and Survival Mode. This does not include the Armor records, however, so you will need to use another mod (such as Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes or the Unofficial Skyrim Survival Patch by garthand) to resolve those conflicts.

- This patch assumes that the player will have Survival mode enabled, and therefore the description of perks like "Extra Pockets" has been changed so the text assumes Survival Mode is enabled.

- The Cooked Boar Meat recipe (Survival_RecipeFoodBoarCooked) was hidden so there wouldn't be duplicate recipes appearing in the cooking menu with CACO installed.

- This change also resolves the duplicate recipes when using Survival Mode and USSEP together since both files add this recipe.

- Added the Survival_RestoreHunger[...] effects to all foods and drinks; I also tweaked which effect was used (verysmall/small/medium/large) to align better with CACO effects.

- Modified the "hot" soups so they had stats/properties that match the base CACO versions, plus the added survival effects.

- Modified the recipes for "hot" soups:

- duplicated the recipe from CACO, plus fire salts

- copied CACO recipe conditions and added the Survival_ModeEnabled condition

- these recipes now produce 4 bowls of soup

- Added all raw meats to the Survival_FoodRawMeat form list.

- Changed the wording for the Hunger and Cold messages and effect descriptions, so they read a bit better.

- Changed the name for the CACO Basic Needs effects so if any players choose to have CACO's Basic Needs options active with Survival Mode, it will be easier to tell the two effects apart.

- Fixed a few other minor bugs in the Survival Mode records.

- Survival_FoodFortifyWarmth now automatically scales with timescale changes like other duration-based food effects in CACO. The 'hot' soups and stews which use this effect will fortify warmth for 2 hours of in-game time.

CHANGE LOG

Version 1.6 (2023/11/05) - Forked from Survival Mode CACO patch (which had its USSEP dependency removed).

Version 1.5 (2023/01/14) - Updated for CACO version 2.1.1.

Version 1.4 (2022/06/20) - Updated for USSEP version 4.2.7.

Version 1.3 (2022/05/28) - Added "Hot" versions of all new soups and stews added by CACO, along with recipes to craft them.

Version 1.2 (2021/12/12) - Added Keywords & Sound bash tags.

Version 1.1 (2019/12/10) - Updated the Bone Hawk Ring recipe added by USSEP for consistency with Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered.

CREDITS

The Unofficial Patch Project Team for the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266)

Edited by CorneliusC
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, CorneliusC said:

My apologies if adding to more confusion in any way. I think the 'Survival Mode (CC) - USSEP __ CACO' patch was meant to replace both 'Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch __ CACO' patch and the 'Survival Mode (CC) __ CACO' patch as well as hiding the mentioned recipe because of duplicates. Please see patch notes:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for dredging that up. I see now it's included within the file. That clears it up for me ;)

• 1 month later...

Is Gemling Queen Jewelry __ CCOR no longer a required patch.  I see it was removed between 2.2.0 and 2.3 of the STEP guide, but we're still using the Gemling Queen Jewlery mod.  Is this now patched thru a STEP patch or was it not doing anything in the 1st place?  Just curious.

1 hour ago, Zorcan said:

Is Gemling Queen Jewelry __ CCOR no longer a required patch.  I see it was removed between 2.2.0 and 2.3 of the STEP guide, but we're still using the Gemling Queen Jewlery mod.  Is this now patched thru a STEP patch or was it not doing anything in the 1st place?  Just curious.

The Step Patches take care of any needed patching for this and several other of the krypto mods/patches. We do this wherever we can to simplify things for ourselves and guide users. We actually use a similar approach for several other mods with small, add-on patches.

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

The Step Patches take care of any needed patching for this and several other of the krypto mods/patches. We do this wherever we can to simplify things for ourselves and guide users. We actually use a similar approach for several other mods with small, add-on patches.

Thank you for the quick response.  Greatly appreciate all the hard work you do.

• Like 3