Enchantment Reload Fix SE (by egocarib/Vermunds)

TechAngel85

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Marking this as Dropped for 2.0.0

I added the 2.0.0 tag to this as well. Whenever we are considering a mod for a particular guide version OR reconsidering a previously added mod, they should be tagged testing and with the guide version in question. This way, mods added now will get 2.0.0 and be easily queried for updates to our mod lists (prior to being modified for drop/accept, since the dev guide mod list is not reliable for this info during testing). If it is later dropped, it would also have that guide version tag. This keeps the version records on the forum mod topic for posterity.

5 hours ago, z929669 said:

I added the 2.0.0 tag to this as well. Whenever we are considering a mod for a particular guide version OR reconsidering a previously added mod, they should be tagged testing and with the guide version in question. This way, mods added now will get 2.0.0 and be easily queried for updates to our mod lists (prior to being modified for drop/accept, since the dev guide mod list is not reliable for this info during testing). If it is later dropped, it would also have that guide version tag. This keeps the version records on the forum mod topic for posterity.

We should pin a topic in one of our forums for this workflow, as it is new. 

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, alphaniner said:

Dude... I got really excited for a minute there thinking that was new, because the Hotfix portion of the scheme definitely wasn't followed for 1.0.0.

Yeah, we were still flailing from the site move after 1.0.0 and cut some corners. We have solidified the process now so are sticking to it henceforth :D

We will probably have 2.1.0 ready sooner than usual. It depends on how we want to do it. We could probably do it fairly quickly for the easy additions we don't need to test much if at all (e.g., AE-updated extender/resource/utility mods from previous game versions). I will guess release in April sometime. After that, it will probably take us at least two months to test/prepare all of the new stuff we want to incorporate. We are doing more mod work these days specifically for mods in our mod lists.