DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Post the log obviously.

[18:37:32.776454] [warning]: No masterlist present at C:\Users\Leo\AppData\Local\LOOT\Skyrim Special Edition\masterlist.yaml
[18:37:39.054952] [warning]: "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" has a header version of 0.94, which is less than the game's minimum supported header version of 1.7.
[18:37:39.058968] [warning]: "Bashed Patch, 1.esp" has a header version of 0.94, which is less than the game's minimum supported header version of 1.7.
[18:37:39.740154] [error]: "relationship dialogue overhaul.esp" is incompatible with "EFFDialogue.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:41.925843] [error]: "Obsidian Weathers.esp" is incompatible with "Mythical Ages.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:41.962324] [error]: "MLU.esp" is incompatible with "WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:42.258983] [error]: "S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp" is incompatible with "Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:42.437754] [error]: "Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp" is incompatible with "InnCredible.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:50.645378] [error]: Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected: DynDOLOD.esm --[Master]-> DynDOLOD.esm
[18:37:50.681038] [error]: Chromium console message from http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js at line 5039: Error: Failed to sort plugins. Details: <p>Cyclic interaction detected between "DynDOLOD.esm" and "DynDOLOD.esm": </p>
<p>DynDOLOD.esm<br> [Master]<br>DynDOLOD.esm</p>

at e.then.then.then.e (http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js:5039:25274)

[18:37:32.776454] [warning]: No masterlist present at C:\Users\Leo\AppData\Local\LOOT\Skyrim Special Edition\masterlist.yaml
[18:37:39.054952] [warning]: "Bashed Patch, 0.esp" has a header version of 0.94, which is less than the game's minimum supported header version of 1.7.
[18:37:39.058968] [warning]: "Bashed Patch, 1.esp" has a header version of 0.94, which is less than the game's minimum supported header version of 1.7.
[18:37:39.740154] [error]: "relationship dialogue overhaul.esp" is incompatible with "EFFDialogue.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:41.925843] [error]: "Obsidian Weathers.esp" is incompatible with "Mythical Ages.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:41.962324] [error]: "MLU.esp" is incompatible with "WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:42.258983] [error]: "S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp" is incompatible with "Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:42.437754] [error]: "Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp" is incompatible with "InnCredible.esp", but both files are present.
[18:37:50.645378] [error]: Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected: DynDOLOD.esm --[Master]-> DynDOLOD.esm
[18:37:50.681038] [error]: Chromium console message from http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js at line 5039: Error: Failed to sort plugins. Details: <p>Cyclic interaction detected between "DynDOLOD.esm" and "DynDOLOD.esm": </p>
<p>DynDOLOD.esm<br> [Master]<br>DynDOLOD.esm</p>

at e.then.then.then.e (http://loot/ui/app.bundle.js:5039:25274)

I have fixed this issue, however, im getting an infinite title screen and i cannot go past this into the game.

im sorry, this is my first time posting on a forum, what log should i post?

The DynDOLOD messages log that was saved to DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

Seeing lots of other errors in LOOT, make sure to fix other errors first and finalize the load order before generating LOD.

Edited by sheson

Hi Sheshon, wondering if you could help me out with an issue I have with DynDOLOD

I'm using SSE and MO2. I installed the DynDOLOD resources through MO2, and I'm running DynDOLOD and TexGen through MO2 as well. I added the '-sse' argument, so the path DynDOLOD is searching in is right. 

Still, when starting DynDOLOD, I get an error message saying it can't find the resource core files. 

I checked if the core files are installed properly in the right panel in MO2 in the data tab, and they are. I also tried manually installing the core files in de game data folder, but I get the same error.

The error mentions I have to check if the game path is SSE, I did, and it is the correct game folder path. I've tried everything and I really hope you could help me.

Thanks in advance!

Also this is my first time posting anything so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me.

Edited by Bart958

Hi Sheshon, wondering if you could help me out with an issue I have with DynDOLOD

I'm using SSE and MO2. I installed the DynDOLOD resources through MO2, and I'm running DynDOLOD and TexGen through MO2 as well. I added the '-sse' argument, so the path DynDOLOD is searching in is right. 

Still, when starting DynDOLOD, I get an error message saying it can't find the resource core files. 

I checked if the core files are installed properly in the right panel in MO2 in the data tab, and they are. I also tried manually installing the core files in de game data folder, but I get the same error.

The error mentions I have to check if the game path is SSE, I did, and it is the correct game folder path. I've tried everything and I really hope you could help me.

Thanks in advance!

Also this is my first time posting anything so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me.

It's a simple check if a few keys files exist and can be accessed.

Enable DynDOLOD Resources. Start DynDOLOD from within MO.

Make sure the archive downloaded completely and the Core Files were installed completely.

Checking if the Resources Core Files are installed completely actually means to compare the physical installed folders/files with the content of the archive.

Edited by sheson

The log shows that DynDOLOD did not complete successfully but with an error. Please pay attention to the manual and on screen messages. For example the splash screen says:

Carefully read any messages. Do not save changes to any plugins unless the process ends with a "DynDOLOD Worlds completed successfully" message. In case something unexpected happens, check the last few lines of the log. In many cases the FAQ will provide help.

It seems the error is caused by meshes setting TGA images (not supported) as textures but also with wrong texture paths. Based on the error message about the textures the meshes/mod should be easy to find.

Probably caused by the mod that adds Azeroth in Skyrim.esp

As already suggested, finalize the load order first. First fix all errors (also in xEdit/in LOOT) before generating LOD. 

Edited by sheson

It's a simple check if a few keys files exist and can be accessed.

Enable DynDOLOD Resources. Start DynDOLOD from within MO.

Make sure the archive downloaded completely and the Core Files were installed completely.

Checking if the Resources Core Files are installed completely actually means to compare the physical installed folders/files with the content of the archive.

Thanks for your reply!

I did what you suggested. I checked if the core files in the downloaded zipfile are correctly installed in MO2 and they are. I checked it by looking in the right MO2 panel in the data tab. Also, if I install the core files manually from the zip into the game data folder I still get the previously mentioned error :(

Edited by Bart958

Thanks for your reply!

I did what you suggested. I checked if the core files in the downloaded zipfile are correctly installed in MO2 and they are. I checked it by looking in the right MO2 panel in the data tab. Also, if I install the core files manually from the zip into the game data folder I still get the previously mentioned error :(

DynDOLOD can not access or find a few key core files in the data folder it is looking in. The files are not installed correctly or OS/third party program prevents finding the files.

From your explanations it seems you did not really compare the contents of the archive to the physically installed files. Like open the archive in 7zip and the mod folder in Explorer.

Use a proper file manager like Total Commander that allow comparing folder and subfolders.

For example check for meshes/lod/iclod_lod.nif and textures/DynDOLOD/lod/dyndolodtreelod.dds

If I opted to use SRO instead of Noble Skyrim.  Will DynDOLOD be able to build lods that are somewhat compareable in quality to HD LOD? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3333

Since that was built for Noble.  DynDOLOD would be relying on vanilla lod assets for SRO... does this mean they would be inferior?

We discussed this before https://forum.step-project.com/topic/14565-help-me-to-understand/?do=findComment&comment=238649

DynDOLOD uses the LOD meshes/textures it finds in the load order.

TexGen updates a select list of object LOD textures from full textures. It can not update pre-rendered object LOD textures, typically used by the walled cities or far away mountains.

If a mod updates the full textures it also should update the related pre-rendered LOD textures.

The same holds true if the assets are nearly identical to vanilla? SRO is intended to match very closely with vanilla.  but vanilla has crappy lods and dyndolod can't really help with that on it's own right?

On a side note.  I have a user of my guide who is having an issue. He has stated "I followed the guide to a T, but I'm having problems getting DynDoLOD to work correctly. Even after reinstalling the output, it's unable to find master data for DynDoLOD_Tamriel, and cannot read data from DynDOLOD_Tamriel. Is anyone else experiencing this? Googling it seems to be no help whatsoever."  s  ... even on a new game he encounters this.  My guess is he is doing something wrong or I have missed a step but it seems to be an isolated incident.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28220

My instructions of the guide are to install dyndolod resources.  and I have assembled my xlodgen, textgen and dyndolod outputs as separate packs for download.  the dyndolod output includes both plugins.

The same holds true if the assets are nearly identical to vanilla? SRO is intended to match very closely with vanilla.  but vanilla has crappy lods and dyndolod can't really help with that on it's own right?

On a side note.  I have a user of my guide who is having an issue. He has stated "I followed the guide to a T, but I'm having problems getting DynDoLOD to work correctly. Even after reinstalling the output, it's unable to find master data for DynDoLOD_Tamriel, and cannot read data from DynDOLOD_Tamriel. Is anyone else experiencing this? Googling it seems to be no help whatsoever."  s  ... even on a new game he encounters this.  My guess is he is doing something wrong or I have missed a step but it seems to be an isolated incident.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28220

My instructions of the guide are to install dyndolod resources.  and I have assembled my xlodgen, textgen and dyndolod outputs as separate packs for download.  the dyndolod output includes both plugins.

I haven't found the motivation/time/money yet to somehow render complex models to textures automatically or create new LOD models that do not need pre-rendered LOD textures. 

FAQ: DynDOLOD can not read data for [worldspace name] from DynDOLOD_WorldsDynDOLOD_[worldspace name]

A: Make sure SKSE and DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil are installed correctly, see DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL/PapyrusUtil above. 

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output and the DynDOLOD plugins are in sync from the same generation process. Check the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information page in the game that all plugins and files have the same bunch of numbers. 

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output are in the load order and can be read. In case DynDOLOD DLL is used, check the c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\[skyrim|Skyrim Special Edition|Skyrim VR]\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log for errors. 

There are posts this here and it is always something like SKSE / PapyrusUtil not working / installed completely (missing/outdated scripts), the output not being installed correctly or users ignoring error messages and trying to use incompletely generated LOD.

Hi all,

Problem:

Something seems to have gone wrong when generating my lods. I face problems of IFL and CTD, but only in the specific areas of solitude and solitude docks AFAIK. It should be noted I have the mods Solitude expansion and Solitude Exterior Addon, but these are for the exterior of the city, (and I also have ctds and ifls inside the city). I am able to load the save fine without dyndolod (although framerate fluctuates). Inside the city, I have dawn of skyrim / Jk skyrim patch mod.

Moreover, when loading the world map, I face extremely low fram rates of 1/2.

What I have done:

I have increased the heap allocation to 1024 in my SKSE.ini, and I use the SSE Engine Fix, where I have set the memory manager to true. I have also checked my dyndolod logs, and I could not find any errors.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If any kind soul would require more information, (load order etc.) do let me know.

Edit: Problem solved. Like an idiot overestimating his GTX1070, I set the static object lod to 500 00 for all 3 settings and fsplitdistancemult to 10.

That being said, I have another question:

What are good values for:

fblocklevel0distance

fblocklevel1distance

fblockmaximumdistance

fsplitdistancemult

?

I still believe my computer can handle a fair bit above ultra

Edited by dfdghnm

Hi all,

Problem:

Something seems to have gone wrong when generating my lods. I face problems of IFL and CTD, but only in the specific areas of solitude and solitude docks AFAIK. It should be noted I have the mods Solitude expansion and Solitude Exterior Addon, but these are for the exterior of the city, (and I also have ctds and ifls inside the city). I am able to load the save fine without dyndolod (although framerate fluctuates). Inside the city, I have dawn of skyrim / Jk skyrim patch mod.

Moreover, when loading the world map, I face extremely low fram rates of 1/2.

What I have done:

I have increased the heap allocation to 1024 in my SKSE.ini, and I use the SSE Engine Fix, where I have set the memory manager to true. I have also checked my dyndolod logs, and I could not find any errors.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If any kind soul would require more information, (load order etc.) do let me know.

Edit: Problem solved. Like an idiot overestimating his GTX1070, I set the static object lod to 500 00 for all 3 settings and fsplitdistancemult to 10.

That being said, I have another question:

What are good values for:

fblocklevel0distance

fblocklevel1distance

fblockmaximumdistance

fsplitdistancemult

?

I still believe my computer can handle a fair bit above ultra

Doing things like using SKSE memory settings that only work for Skyrim potentially means a messy setup.

Never mind setting INI values to insane values.... Use BethINIs.

Read DynDOLOD_Manual.html "How LOD works in Skyrim" which explains the INI settings.

Edited by sheson