Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hey guys I have been take a look at lexy's Light Blades Armour Ordinator patch I can confirm it works even merged. One thing i find a little odd with it you create the armour when Ebony by you temper is with Steel surely you need to temper it with ebony too?

Just a little sidenote on the black face bug / body - hair color mismatch: I had this happen with Grand Paladin (mismatch) and Glorious Fort Dawnguard (black face). The reason in both cases was the same: The facegen data folder, that normally matches the plugin file name, had a name other than the plugin. In Grand Paladin this was shipped like that with the mod, in Glorious Fort Dawnguard it was my own fault as I renamed the plugin to get rid of the brackets. So, before doing anything else, check the folder name.

Good point problem with Undeath is it doesn't even ship with the meshes for the facegen data thus black face bug. Since Lexy generated the meshes using the CK we can safely upload the fix to the Nexus Page without anyone moaning about asset stealing.

I am still struggling with LOD. Problem of endless tamriel object lod creation still persists.

May I ask you what size your mesh/terrain/tamriel folder was after the process finished?

BSHeartland also took a while and reached 1.06 GB. REalistic? I used exactly the settings from the guide.

Edited by Shabdez

The question of Undeath was brought up last year, with the option of getting rid of it, but the straw poll was something like 37/15 in favor of keeping it. Thus it stayed in BUT ITS REALLY down to the individual to install it or not...just in case some are unaware of the reason its been kept

The question of Undeath was brought up last year, with the option of getting rid of it, but the straw poll was something like 37/15 in favor of keeping it. Thus it stayed in BUT ITS REALLY down to the individual to install it or not...just in case some are unaware of the reason its been kept

I've wanted to

• try new things (I've never played LoTD or Undeath), but I want to do so with guidance,
  • learn more about installing a large, complicated Build, and
  • expand my knowledge of modding.

These are just some of the reasons I've followed this Build almost from the beginning.  I've deviated from recommendations on some things, but for now I have a complete Build installed.

DarkladyLexy and Darth_Mathias have done an excellent job of putting together Builds for SLE and SSE that appeal to a wide variety of players.  Each modder can decide whether to follow the exact Build, deviate a little from it, or go off on their own.

Edited by Decopauge123

hey guys I have been take a look at lexy's Light Blades Armour Ordinator patch I can confirm it works even merged. One thing i find a little odd with it you create the armour when Ebony by you temper is with Steel surely you need to temper it with ebony too?

I was wondering about that myself when I was making it.  I figured It's needs the Exotic Perk, so Why Not?

here is the result of the Old Undeath Strawpoll https://www.strawpoll.me/13957399/r that berndaroy was talking about

I've wanted to

• try new things (I've never played LoTD or Undeath), but I want to do so with guidance,
  • learn more about installing a large, complicated Build, and
  • expand my knowledge of modding.

These are just some of the reasons I've followed this Build almost from the beginning.  I've deviated from recommendations on some things, but for now I have a complete Build installed.

DarkladyLexy and Darth_Mathias have done an excellent job of putting together Builds for SLE and SSE that appeal to a wide variety of players.  Each modder can decide whether to follow the exact Build, deviate a little from it, or go off on their own.

I think I may have been misinterpreted. I'm not even in the slightest way complaining or saying Lexy and Darth haven't done a phenomenal job (I certainly would've boffed an installation like this up fifty times already had I not had her guide to follow). If that's the impression people got then I made an astounding failure with my phrasing.

It makes no difference to me what ends up in or out; as has been said (and I of course agree), I can either simply not play it or adjust my own mod list. I was just voicing an opinion, not having known the backstory of the decision, and now back to regularly scheduled modding.

hey guys Need someone to test out this https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkfqh2nha50rhqf/LightBladesArmor.esp?dl=0 updated Female Blades Light Armor SSE esp for me.

I have applied Ordinator perks so you will need Arcane Smithing to temper it and Exotic Smithing to create.

You will need to grab the Texture and meshes from the original mod page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14480

OK thanks next thing to try for me how does it behave if you add it to the Weapons and Armours merge?

I was able to see the armour in the list (and make it) after my PC got the Exotic Perk, but was able to improve it without the Arcane Perk.  I'm not sure that applies in this case, since the armor wasn't enchanted.

Edited by Decopauge123

Not sure if this is just a typo or I am completely confused, but the version numbers for Enhanced Landscapes Marsh Pines Standalone and Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards don't look right. The downloadable files on the nexus have different version numbers.

You will get the correct versions in MO once you install the mods