Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Yes I did.

I canceled the last process for tamriel. Hopefully Decopauge123 can find something in the log. Until then I give on this ultra tree thing with TreeFullFallBack=0 although I don't know if this is actually related to tree issues. Will see, next steps:

Try TreeLod=1, TreeFullFallBack=0

Try TreeLod=0, TreeFullFallBack=0

Play finally.

Test 1 (Try TreeLod=1, TreeFullFallBack=0), everything finished after 20 minutes, DynDOLOD output total 1.38 GB. So there is without a doubt a problem with TreeFullFallBack=1 in my setup. And I have an idea...oh my....

Edited by Shabdez

@ Shabdez Try this test when generating DynDOLOD unchek the "Generate DynDOLOD". This should (if i have read and understood things correctly) mean only static lod is generated. I Could also have misunderstood this whole Ultra trees thing and thus my instructions could be wrong.

If after the test fails I suggest consulting Sheson.

DarkladyLexy, I sent you a PM.

hey guys just so you are all aware I have added the Light Blades Armor there is a replacer esp to make it compatible with Ordinator. I have also changed the tempering material from Steel to Ebony cos that make more sense to me since you need ebony to craft it and Exotic Perk (which is for ebony stuff).

All I need now is Lustmord Vampire Armor ported to SSE and I will be a happy lady.

All I need now is Lustmord Vampire Armor ported to SSE and I will be a happy lady.

I've got that in my merge, it is nice. I've also added Eldrid's Armor Mashup, Sotetta Necromancer and Tembtra Thief this morning as we needed to build the merge again anyway so I thought what the hell:) The Sotetta will look damn good on Mona methinks who is currently included in my 5 follower merge. I might add more for a laugh, not that I really need any more followers.

I've got that in my merge, it is nice. I've also added Eldrid's Armor Mashup, Sotetta Necromancer and Tembtra Thief this morning as we needed to build the merge again anyway so I thought what the hell:) The Sotetta will look damn good on Mona methinks who is currently included in my 5 follower merge. I might add more for a laugh, not that I really need any more followers.

Yes I have managed to port Lustmod myself without too much pain and suffering tested it out a seems OK so i might add it as it a favorite Armour to give Serana (or me if i decided to be a vampire this time).

ah yes Darth did have some of Deserter X Armours in his original SRLE Extended Guide (the one pre legacy of the Dragonborn build) but I and he oldest daughter put ours foot down on that. I usually run with 3 or 4 followers depending on my mood.

I could now test my DynDOLOD output for (TreeLod=1, TreeFullFallBack=0) and (TreeLod=0, TreeFullFallBack=0) ingame.

Both work without performance cost. However, the LOD trees have a much brighter green color than the "real" trees and far worse, they are about 50 % or more larger (taller to be specific). The latter is really immersion breaking, when the trees in front of you suddenly shrink.

And by the way, BSHeartland.esm creates a floating farmdoor over positon 0, 0 (the giant camp near whiterun - ID xx083b46).

If I have understood the merging instructions for trees and flora correctly, we only merge the plugins but not the assets. Isn't it then necessary to rename ...Enhanced Landscapes Oaks\textures\terrain\lodgen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp (this is a FOLDER not a file) to ...Enhanced Landscapes Oaks\textures\terrain\lodgen\Trees and Flora Merged.esp?

If I have understood the merging instructions for trees and flora correctly, we only merge the plugins but not the assets. Isn't it then necessary to rename ...Enhanced Landscapes Oaks\textures\terrain\lodgen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp (this is a FOLDER not a file) to ...Enhanced Landscapes Oaks\textures\terrain\lodgen\Trees and Flora Merged.esp?

yes we are only merging the plugins not the assets cos i want proper overwrites to occur. mmmm possibly yes we might need to rename that folder needs testing to confirm thou I haven't spent a lot of time around solitude but i didn't spot anything odd (Well maybe the odd conflicting tree that I will look into when I am next in that area).

Lexy Good morning! Yes rare day at home and try and play catch-up: Small question....have you tried the new updated MO2 version? I'm a little reactant to change, as i seem to have sorted the loot issue(cross fingers), but if its better in terms of functionality, then i will

No I haven't updated MO2 didn't see the point since I am stable.