Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

A few notes for you Lexy from testing:

One of snazzy's paintings is covering the sliding door in Niranye's house (first room as you enter). I found this out by coming up from Windhelm Sewers, Old Canals, then into Niranye's basement. The painting just hangs in the air after you click on the sliding door stopping you from getting into the kitchen. Disabling it obviously fixed the problem but thought you should know. Also there seems to be some conflict going on as you can see through the world looking back down the steps (sewers mod?).

The Temple of Arkay south of Little Vivec is floating on one side for me, it is fixed by loading Undeath after Moon and Star. However this causes the signposts to clip through the temple. (I fixed those by console disabling which I use a lot if I don't like the look of something). There was a patch for this for oldrim but I've tried it and it doesn't appear to work. Also all the priests have the dark face bug. Could someone confirm please?

Hert and Hern in Half-Moon Mill also have the dark face bug.

I'm still having a problem with that invisible neck area around most kids, this appears to depend on what they are wearing. Most noticeable from behind. Myrun, Sabir and Dorthe have this problem in Riverwood. The other kid (forgot the name) is fine. If anyone else had this issue and it is now fixed please let me know as it's doing my head in lol.

Some of these problems or all could be my install of course. I'll carry on looking around to see if I can find anything else. Cheers.

OK guys Recommended MCM setting are done if there is anything you think i should tweak (looking at you Vigor and Wildcat) or things I have not looked at and maybe I should let me know.

With that the guide is done now just tweaking maintaining conflict resolving. So go forth shout at and slay dragons Fuz -Ro-Dah your follower when the get in your way and generally have fun.

The awesomeness of the DarkladyLexy never ceases to amaze.

A few notes for you Lexy from testing:

One of snazzy's paintings is covering the sliding door in Niranye's house (first room as you enter). I found this out by coming up from Windhelm Sewers, Old Canals, then into Niranye's basement. The painting just hangs in the air after you click on the sliding door stopping you from getting into the kitchen. Disabling it obviously fixed the problem but thought you should know. Also there seems to be some conflict going on as you can see through the world looking back down the steps (sewers mod?).

The Temple of Arkay south of Little Vivec is floating on one side for me, it is fixed by loading Undeath after Moon and Star. However this causes the signposts to clip through the temple. (I fixed those by console disabling which I use a lot if I don't like the look of something). There was a patch for this for oldrim but I've tried it and it doesn't appear to work. Also all the priests have the dark face bug. Could someone confirm please?

Hert and Hern in Half-Moon Mill also have the dark face bug.

I'm still having a problem with that invisible neck area around most kids, this appears to depend on what they are wearing. Most noticeable from behind. Myrun, Sabir and Dorthe have this problem in Riverwood. The other kid (forgot the name) is fine. If anyone else had this issue and it is now fixed please let me know as it's doing my head in lol.

Some of these problems or all could be my install of course. I'll carry on looking around to see if I can find anything else. Cheers.

yes the priest of Arkay is suffering thr black face bug will likely need to regenerate facegen data. for the kds in riverwood do you have teh ETaC RS Children Patch?

Did you remove the Bosmer Headdresses because of Scrimshaw? Since Scrimshaw is in the optional section (I don't use Hunterborn, myself), might consider just putting a note on TDN to say if you're using Scrimshaw expanded you don't need this file, but if not then still get it.

Also not sure if you saw yesterday but ENB has been updated to v 0.327

yes the priest of Arkay is suffering thr black face bug will likely need to regenerate facegen data. for the kds in riverwood do you have teh ETaC RS Children Patch?

Yes I have that patch. The kids in other places have the same problems but not all. I'll sort it eventually no doubt, probably by accident :P

@ DS3Chrome

I have looked at Hert and Hern and they are fine my end. Was thinking for RS Children it might be worth extracting the BSA's and see if that fixes it for you.

I Need to work how to fix the black face bug in the priest of Arkay from Undeath although it appear nothing it overwriting it in either the left pane or xedit but i we need to regenergate facegen data. Just not sure how to do that yet. I also notice after i extrcated the BSAs the Undeath had facegena data textures but no facegen data meshes.

Did you remove the Bosmer Headdresses because of Scrimshaw? Since Scrimshaw is in the optional section (I don't use Hunterborn, myself), might consider just putting a note on TDN to say if you're using Scrimshaw expanded you don't need this file, but if not then still get it.

Also not sure if you saw yesterday but ENB has been updated to v 0.327

yes i pulled the Bosmer Headdresses cos it is part of Scrimshaw.

Ok I have just checked with only Alternate start and Undeath active the Priest of Arkay is still suffer the Black face bug so the problem is the base mod and not the NPC Retextures. This tell me the Facegena data for that mod is boinked and need to be regenerated the hammer is out and at the ready. :bat:

That is annoying.

By the way extracting RS Children bsa's fixed my problem, being careful not to overwrite the already loose files so ty for that :) I just need to sort out the two vamps in the mill.

Do we really need this Undeath stuff? Given all the pain of making it work and probably a very limited audience

Well Personally i have never played through Undeath so i could take it or leave it. the black face bug doesn't bother me that much least i know is a vanilla issue we just need to bug the mod author to fix it. Id I knew what actors the priest where i could describe how to fix the bug.

That is annoying.

By the way extracting RS Children bsa's fixed my problem, being careful not to overwrite the already loose files so ty for that :) I just need to sort out the two vamps in the mill.

OK I might suggest we extract the RS Children BSAs as all the other NPC Retextures have Loose files (LOOSE FILES for the win).

Do we really need this Undeath stuff? Given all the pain of making it work and probably a very limited audience

Well Personally i have never played through Undeath so i could take it or leave it. the black face bug doesn't bother me that much least i know is a vanilla issue we just need to bug the mod author to fix it. Id I knew what actors the priest where i could describe how to fix the bug.

OK I might suggest we extract the RS Children BSAs as all the other NPC Retextures have Loose files (LOOSE FILES for the win).

I wouldn't be opposed to moving Undeath to optional or just leaving it out; it's not something that ever interested me either tbh. I know some people are super into it though.