Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Also, unrelated: how hard would it be to swap whole weather system for obsidian without enb? I would assume your weather systems merge is intertwined in CR patches?

Perhaps, you could post a separate patch notes for those who want to make some changes to selected mods and to make their own patches (similar to what Neovalen did for his original guide)

Edited by sm0kem

Also, unrelated: how hard would it be to swap whole weather system for obsidian without enb? I would assume your weather systems merge is intertwined in CR patches?

Perhaps, you could post a separate patch notes for those who want to make some changes to selected mods and to make their own patches (similar to what Neovalen did for his original guide)

Yeah, separate mergable conflict resolution .esps would be sweet, or a step-by-step manual CR guide. Though, I understand making those wouldn't be easy.

In the absence of that, usually I'll just make a copy of some .esp (usually the auto-generated bashed patch.esp) and then rename it to whichever master file(s) I'm missing, load the conflict resolution into SSEEdit, check the CR for errors (which it will definitely have because your fake master file doesn't have the entries of the real file), and then delete/fix the entries with errors. It's not ideal because you'll miss any resolutions that don't rely on content on the master file, but it's worked for me before.

Edited by RoboticWater

Yeah, it's similar to what i did, although i think there was an easier way to create an empty plugin which i don't remember anymore lol.

Maybe detailed guide for each and every entry is an overkill, but at least at high level i.e. records need to be carried over from such and such, or merged with such and such, etc

Yeah, it's similar to what i did, although i think there was an easier way to create an empty plugin which i don't remember anymore lol.

Maybe detailed guide for each and every entry is an overkill, but at least at high level i.e. records need to be carried over from such and such, or merged with such and such, etc

For removing masters from plugins, there are steps here https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4347-edit-out-plugin-from-step-patch-using-tes5edit/

Edited by Tzefira
  • +1 1

What difficulty level is everyone playing on? I got my build complete, and am just loading up the game now!

I usually start off at adept and just adjust whenever I feel it's gotten too easy or difficult. Be sure and note that Immersive Creatures, OBIS, and Wildcat all have MCM settings to help you adjust various difficulties and other combat shenanigans.

[sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim] is now at

[spoiler= Version 5.10SSE] Vampire Ranks
- Is now officially called "ranks" instead of "age" (some rocket brain decided age as a mechanic didn't make sense and therefore I was "retarded" even though it is literally in Vampire: The Masquerade. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
- Mytherceria: implemented workaround for Skyrim script bug that would cause it to randomly disappear on feeding.
- Sense Vitae: no longer erroneously works on corpses.
- Summon to Molag's Court: now also counts as a Calm effect.
- Vicissitude: reward description is now correct.

Vampire Abilities
- Wassail: now correctly ends when leaving combat while Sated; removed HelpMessage.

Vampire Spells
- Vampiric Drain: damage is now correct at thirst stage 2.

Hemomancy
- Blood Scourge: to fix a rare crash, the explosion no longer reapplies the damage to targets that are already affected; removed annoying visual effect.

Blue Blood
- Masquerade: now immediately removes aggro, not just the next time you become Blood Starved.

Vampire Racials
- Lavish Brutality: no longer uses an invalid magic effect. (Not retroactive.)

Vampire Mechanics
- Renamed the Sanguinare Vampiris ability that keeps track of thirst -> Vampire.
- Fixed Vampire not being removed when cured.

Vampire Lord
- Now always heals 100 points when reverting to mortal form so you (hopefully) don't instantly die.
- Conjure Gargoyle: no longer affected by spell absorb on self; NPC version now summons the correct gargoyle.

Vampire Lord Perks
- Embrace the Beast: fixed description to reflect that it buffs Flaywind.
- Foster Childe: no longer forces a race change, but just changes the target's eyes; visual effects are no longer lost when the target actor's 3D is reloaded.

Misc
- Preparations for Hunter Hunted to be added in 6.00.

I swapped to Obsidian (with my own modified re-engaged emb) - no problem doing so. Although I make my own CR patches, I do check Lexy's one and no changes were needed.

Creating separate patch notes would be a complete pain in the arse. Would it be nice to have one yes can I be arsed to sit a write and maintain one NO. We wrote on for the Classic guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Subguide_CR_SRLE_LOTD#Activator but we eventually abandoned it due to the amount of work it took to maintain it. If you look on the Classic guide right at the bottom under the Troubleshooting section you will find directions to using Wrye Bash to create Fake masters so you can remove records from the CR (Well any esp really). I will add this info to the SSE guide just not gotten to that part yet.

What difficulty level is everyone playing on? I got my build complete, and am just loading up the game now!

I typically play 1-15 adept, 15-30 expert, 30-45 master, 45+ legendary and adjust as needed.  The game "really" begins for me in 30-45 range when my character build is nearly or totally complete.

Edited by Kneph13

hey guys Need someone to test out this https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkfqh2nha50rhqf/LightBladesArmor.esp?dl=0 updated Female Blades Light Armor SSE esp for me.

I have applied Ordinator perks so you will need Arcane Smithing to temper it and Exotic Smithing to create.

You will need to grab the Texture and meshes from the original mod page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14480

OK guys Recommended MCM setting are done if there is anything you think i should tweak (looking at you Vigor and Wildcat) or things I have not looked at and maybe I should let me know.

With that the guide is done now just tweaking maintaining conflict resolving. So go forth shout at and slay dragons Fuz -Ro-Dah your follower when the get in your way and generally have fun.