Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Lexy,

thanks for this informative guide. I don't follow it by the letter but it is more like leaving some mods out of my build than swapping in alternatives.

I tested my setup after installing everything exexpt the FNIS/animtion part and all worked fine. I traveld all around the worldmap and had no issues, running at 60 / 60 capped FPS.

Then I did the DynDOLOD thing and here my concerns begin.

- TexGen ran smoothly. DynDOLOD main process finished after about 30 minutes, BUT: the Tamriel objects LOD creation process kept running for 4 more hours, creating 6.5 GB of data.

- With the DynDOLOD resources, esm and esp installed, my FPS dropped to 45 around Whiterun (without WR Forest Borealis, which conflicts with Elysium Estate).

- I tried fast travelling to Half-Moon Mill to see what the FPS impact in a forested area would be, but got stuck in an infinite loading screen. After restart I fast traveled to the Standing Sone Island in Lake Ilnata and worked my way from there to the Mill and further to the south. Shortly past the brigde, the game CTDed. I disabled all DynDOLOD stuff, tried again the previous procedure, and all was fine.

Any ideas what might has gone wrong?

Edited by Shabdez

Hi Lexy,

thanks for this informative guide. I don't follow it by the letter but it is more like leaving some mods out of my build than swapping in alternatives.

I tested my setup after installing everything exexpt the FNIS/animtion part and all worked fine. I traveld all around the worldmap and had no issues, running at 60 / 60 capped FPS.

Then I did the DynDOLOD thing and here my concerns begin.

- TexGen ran smoothly. DynDOLOD main process finished after about 30 minutes, BUT: the Tamriel objects LOD creation process kept running for 4 more hours, creating 6.5 GB of data.

- With the DynDOLOD resources, esm and esp installed, my FPS dropped to 45 around Whiterun (without WR Forest Borealis, which conflicts with Elysium Estate).

- I tried fast travelling to Half-Moon Mill to see what the FPS impact in a forested area would be, but got stuck in an infinite loading screen. After restart I fast traveled to the Standing Sone Island in Lake Ilnata and worked my way from there to the Mill and further to the south. Shortly past the brigde, the game CTDed. I disabled all DynDOLOD stuff, tried again the previous procedure, and all was fine.

Any ideas what might has gone wrong?

it possible the whole Ultra tree thing is too much for your system try changing TreeLOD= to "1" and  TreeFullFallBack= to "0" (so Back to default) and rerun DynDOLOD and Texgen

it possible the whole Ultra tree thing is too much for your system try changing TreeLOD= to "1" and  TreeFullFallBack= to "0" (so Back to default) and rerun DynDOLOD and Texgen

My system: i7 7700, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1070 8 GB, 500 GB SSD, Win10. I don't think it is so bad.

Edit, I will try the "default" DynDOLOD procedure and report back.

Edited by Shabdez

FYI

TDN Bosmer Skull Headdresses is included in Hunterborn scrimshaw.

Female Blades Light Armor

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14480?tab=description

yes thanks I worked out TDN Bosmer skull headdresses was included in Hunterborn Scrimshaw during my play testing today so I'll pull that tomorrow now.

Female Blades light Armour on SSE happy Lexy ::D:. Might need some tweaking for Ordinator but we can deal with that. Also annoyingly it still Form 43 this makes Lexy unhappy the hammer at the ready.

Can you expand on your workflow for merging plugins?

After you created a merge specific profile in MO, do you disable all but mods that will be merged? And after merge is complete do you keep merged mods enabled in merge profile but disabled in main?

Just trying to figure out best (most organized) way to maintain merges once updates come out and need to rebuild. This was always a PIA from what i remember