Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Helgen reborn and ICOW in LOOT says to auto-clean, but the guide does not mention it. Whta should one do ?

don't clean unless i say so.

I Installed this pack about a week ago, and have just now run into a pretty big issue. The staff Of Magnus isn't draining the health from human enemies, only animals and other creatures. Does anybody know what's up?

mmmm there could be a conflict in xEdit would need to look into that

God I'm so happy second time around and skyrim is running flawlessly.

Thinking of doing a playthough with a 100% mage.

Lost Grimoire and useful alteration are old mods. In they past they never conflicted with anything.

Anyone knows if they have conflicts with this setup? I was going to put them at the end of the load order, would that work since they add and modify nothing (except A leveled list for spell tomes in Apocrapha and some Animation nodes for a few creatures to enable Transformation to work (note, this doesn't change creature animations in any way)

God I'm so happy second time around and skyrim is running flawlessly.

Thinking of doing a playthough with a 100% mage.

Lost Grimoire and useful alteration are old mods. In they past they never conflicted with anything.

Anyone knows if they have conflicts with this setup? I was going to put them at the end of the load order, would that work since they add and modify nothing (except A leveled list for spell tomes in Apocrapha and some Animation nodes for a few creatures to enable Transformation to work (note, this doesn't change creature animations in any way)

Ostegun just open them up in xedit and check if they conflict, if nothing then its your game, if there is just fix the conflict. If you do add them and you have completed the finish line rerun bash, smash etc

Ostegun just open them up in xedit and check if they conflict, if nothing then its your game, if there is just fix the conflict. If you do add them and you have completed the finish line rerun bash, smash etc

Thank you. Going about it now.

Finished. Runs great! There's one issue, though. When I save (a manual, fresh save), it can sometimes take upwards of 20-30 seconds, and half the time, it results in a crash. Any ideas?

This doesn't occur on a new game, though. If I start a new game, then save, it's snappy and normal. But if I continue to play, each save gradually becomes more of a struggle than the last.

Firstly, great guide!  Love the work you've put toward this.  On my second run through this guide.

Just finished and running into a big issue.  Testing exterior cells/statues worked fine in Finish Line section, but since I have finished the remaining sections (Bashed Patch to DynDOLOD) I CTD every time I enter an exterior cell.  Oddly enough Dawnstar seems to be the only area I don't crash (I've tried Helgen, Whiterun, Winterhold, & Solitude).

Even if I deactivate Bashed Patch to DynDOLOD Output, I still get CTD when entering an exterior cell.  What's the best way for me to troubleshoot this?  Can't seem to find a way to keep this from crashing with deactivation testing.  Do I need to revert to my MO2 Mod Folder backup and revisit zMerge and Finish Line sections?

Thanks!

Hey I had a thought: Since the new version of Fossil Mining has the stuff for the v5 LotDB displays, and as such they don't display in the museum because the display meshes arn't there anymore, should there be a step to extract the display meshes from the old (v2.0) version of Fossil Mining?

Firstly, great guide! Love the work you've put toward this. On my second run through this guide.

Just finished and running into a big issue. Testing exterior cells/statues worked fine in Finish Line section, but since I have finished the remaining sections (Bashed Patch to DynDOLOD) I CTD every time I enter an exterior cell. Oddly enough Dawnstar seems to be the only area I don't crash (I've tried Helgen, Whiterun, Winterhold, & Solitude).

Even if I deactivate Bashed Patch to DynDOLOD Output, I still get CTD when entering an exterior cell. What's the best way for me to troubleshoot this? Can't seem to find a way to keep this from crashing with deactivation testing. Do I need to revert to my MO2 Mod Folder backup and revisit zMerge and Finish Line sections?

Thanks!

This CTD also happened before you did the latest changelog?? If not you made a mistake with the new update.

Finished. Runs great! There's one issue, though. When I save (a manual, fresh save), it can sometimes take upwards of 20-30 seconds, and half the time, it results in a crash. Any ideas?

This doesn't occur on a new game, though. If I start a new game, then save, it's snappy and normal. But if I continue to play, each save gradually becomes more of a struggle than the last.

Rayne Hi! Well the first rule of modding is to stop updating/modding, when you start to play...I'm sure you know this. From the time you first press play on a new game, all your mods in your load order have there info baked into your save...this fills up as you play. If you start updating or removing mods mid play through, info that the save is looking for..if removed or tweaked/updated, causes the game issues, as it cannot find said data...thus eventual ctd. Unless mod authors give very clear and precise info on how to clean your save..as with the LOTD team, its best not to change your game. As said you may already know all this...but we all do it...lets update this one, remove this one etc. The game may seem to be running fine after these changes, but when it comes to save..the conflicts begin to kick in. May not necessarily be your case.....but if you have perhaps updated as per the guide with the latest updates etc...this may be an issue and Lexy stated the new updates "will REQUIRE a new start". If none of this is applicable to you just ignore....just a thought

Easy way to steal the exe:

Open steam console via windows RUN: (steam://nav/console)

Type the following and press enter in steam console: download_depot 489830 489833 6411417958676685207

Old exe will be here: *Steam install location*\steamapps\content\app_489830\depot_489833

Rename the old exe, add (new) to the name or something.

Copy the new exe into the folder.

Edited by Gondus

Hey I had a thought: Since the new version of Fossil Mining has the stuff for the v5 LotDB displays, and as such they don't display in the museum because the display meshes arn't there anymore, should there be a step to extract the display meshes from the old (v2.0) version of Fossil Mining?

Oh, is that why they are all invisible?

Rayne Hi! Well the first rule of modding is to stop updating/modding, when you start to play...I'm sure you know this. From the time you first press play on a new game, all your mods in your load order have there info baked into your save...this fills up as you play. If you start updating or removing mods mid play through, info that the save is looking for..if removed or tweaked/updated, causes the game issues, as it cannot find said data...thus eventual ctd. Unless mod authors give very clear and precise info on how to clean your save..as with the LOTD team, its best not to change your game. As said you may already know all this...but we all do it...lets update this one, remove this one etc. The game may seem to be running fine after these changes, but when it comes to save..the conflicts begin to kick in. May not necessarily be your case.....but if you have perhaps updated as per the guide with the latest updates etc...this may be an issue and Lexy stated the new updates "will REQUIRE a new start". If none of this is applicable to you just ignore....just a thought

Good to know! I did indeed add things. Some character presets. I also removed some meshes from an armor conversion mod that displayed some naughty bits. Could those changes be the culprit? I'll start a fresh game again, make no further changes, and see if it's resolved. Thanks!

Edited by iPurpleRayne

Hi splendid peoples, I updated and redid all the merges then on the finishing line I opened a new game and coc jumped to all places on the list no probs but just to check I decided to take wander from Meridia to Solitude on the higher path and got a ctd as I turned towards Solitude. I seem to be having the same trouble as before with ctds in certain areas. This time I know none of the final page patches are responsible as I have not run these yet so I'm thinking reinstall all the mods which is a pain but I do not know what is causing the problem. I noticed various problems and mistakes I had made with the merges before especially with removing un-needed esps which it would appear I had not done consistently. Now that I have I'm still getting these problems. My system should be able to run this guide as it always has done in the past with similar load orders and graphics in OldRim so that should not be a problem in the new 64bit version. So before I re-do the full install I would love to hear any ideas or short cuts to finding the culprits that are stopping me from getting near to Solitude, Windhelm and Dawnstar.

Thanks very muchly in advance of any proffered wisdom,

::):