Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Well going through the merges and both KIC + RWT Patches Merged and Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged say for placement Directly after ---- Imperial Mail Merged

I believe Landscapes should say Directly after --- KIC + RWT Patches Merged.

Thought I'll point it out.

Thanks for this - I'm working on a clarity rewrite of the guide, so I'll look for this when I get to the merges.

I've been messing around with both enabled but at 1440p an ENB+Reshade can really tank frames when there's a lot going on. Still playing around with what I don't find necessary to gain back FPS. 

Since you said you are only using Reshade what shaders are you using? I find the basic 3 or 4 leave things a bit too dark and drab, but I imagine you can mess with the settings.

I use the shaders recommended by the guide for install. My 'monitor' is also a 65" OLED TV, and I needed to tweak it's brightness and contrast values to get it properly calibrated. Honestly, if you can't get it running smooth at 1440p, I'd suggest dropping to 1080p and sucking it up. Really, the game was not designed for that high of a resolution... it can be done, but it takes a computer beefier than others that are kind of designed with it in mind.

When doing a merge I assumed that the required masters are only those of the esp's we are merging.

If those masters themselves are missing masters should we keep adding masters until there are to exclamation icons? If so that is what I did wrong in those merges if not no ides.

I know this has already been answered (sorta), but I'll try to make it as clear as possible.

When you setup to create a Merge on the MO2 side of the house, you need to have the mods listed, you need to have masters to the mods listed, and you need to have any masters that the masters need. This is to ensure that the files you actually need are able to 'run' correctly. Once you are in zMerge, the only files that get selected are the ones in the merge list of the guide.

Hello guys :)  Sorry for asking...

[better Skill and Quest Books Names SE]

Bash Tag Update Required:
NoMerge

I tried to add this Tag [NoMerge] with Wrye Bash but it doesn't apears [Don´t have this Tag. I didn´t find]. What can i do? Thank you so much!

Edited by ImperiusOmnis

Hello guys :)  Sorry for asking...

[better Skill and Quest Books Names SE]

Bash Tag Update Required:

NoMerge

I tried to add this Tag [NoMerge] with Wrye Bash but it doesn't apears [Don´t have this Tag. I didn´t find]. What can i do? Thank you so much!

yeah that tag is no longer needed as we no longer merge mods into the bash patch

I use the shaders recommended by the guide for install. My 'monitor' is also a 65" OLED TV, and I needed to tweak it's brightness and contrast values to get it properly calibrated. Honestly, if you can't get it running smooth at 1440p, I'd suggest dropping to 1080p and sucking it up. Really, the game was not designed for that high of a resolution... it can be done, but it takes a computer beefier than others that are kind of designed with it in mind.

Oh getting 60 frames is no problem I prefer closer to 100 though using the physics fix.

When you max out an ENB+ReShade doesn't matter what system you have it's gonna hurt the frame rate.

After more testing I will probably ditch the ENB to hit 144 frames it's just a more enjoyable experience.

yeah that what i meant we Don't need that tag anymore cos we have updated to latest Wrye Bash. Anyway i have removed that tag from the guide now

Ahh ok you mean the latest Version of wyre bash doesnt merge mods anymore from itself.... i thought you decided that..

And so you know why the latest wyre bash doesnt merge anymore?

Ahh ok you mean the latest Version of wyre bash doesnt merge mods anymore from itself.... i thought you decided that..

And so you know why the latest wyre bash doesn't merge anymore?

that was the Wrye Team decision:

Wrye bash never meant for skyrim mods to be merged. Its a lingering Oblivion feature and was always buggy and unsupported for Skyrim.

Thats why they removed the feature. Bashed patch rely on bash tags. Skyrim community dont use them at all. Where mod authors for oblivion add them before they upload so they work as intended. Skyrim never took this trend on and WB has prob gotten millions of bug reports because of this. So its better to delete the feature rather than keeping it. Same deal why xEdit made the cleaning automatic rather than manual. People reported to many user error reports so since people didnt learn how to do it right in like 9 years they just removed it instead.

that was the Wrye Team decision:

Wrye bash never meant for skyrim mods to be merged. Its a lingering Oblivion feature and was always buggy and unsupported for Skyrim.

Thats why they removed the feature. Bashed patch rely on bash tags. Skyrim community dont use them at all. Where mod authors for oblivion add them before they upload so they work as intended. Skyrim never took this trend on and WB has prob gotten millions of bug reports because of this. So its better to delete the feature rather than keeping it. Same deal why xEdit made the cleaning automatic rather than manual. People reported to many user error reports so since people didnt learn how to do it right in like 9 years they just removed it instead.

Ohh no... RIP merge Feature of wyre bash:(