Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Probably a silly question, but is there a simple way to figure out which of my mods will need updating after SSE and SKSE have updated? Having discovered that my game had auto-updated, I decided not to roll back my game files to .73, but just take a break from Skyrim for a few days until everything updates then just play the new version (I know - life without Skyrim - the withdrawal symptoms are killing me!). I see SKSE has now updated, but I'm not sure which of my mods will need updates to work with this new version of SKSE. I do have a lot of mods not on Lexy's guide, so wondering if there is a simple way to identify which mods are dependent on a specific SKSE version.

Probably a silly question, but is there a simple way to figure out which of my mods will need updating after SSE and SKSE have updated? Having discovered that my game had auto-updated, I decided not to roll back my game files to .73, but just take a break from Skyrim for a few days until everything updates then just play the new version (I know - life without Skyrim - the withdrawal symptoms are killing me!). I see SKSE has now updated, but I'm not sure which of my mods will need updates to work with this new version of SKSE. I do have a lot of mods not on Lexy's guide, so wondering if there is a simple way to identify which mods are dependent on a specific SKSE version.

this might help https://trello.com/b/Z3JE6GT3/skse-mods

Hi,

can someone please copy and paste the correct grass part of skyrimprefs.ini?

cause i dont know what to remove as the latest changelog says

Memoso hi! I believe its this setting...the new Bethini when run, already does this, hence why its not on the prereq page......fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000. You can verify this on Lexy's discord and the best place for answers really.

I was mildly curious about that too. It would be a great help if when removing an INI edit or special instruction, the changelog stated exactly what had been removed and/or what default to revert back to.

now what shall i do ?

delete fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000 in mo2 skyrimprefs.ini grass section? :)

or what?

nevertheless the game runs perfectly. i have 60 fps in 4k. i dont know if it makes any difference removing this grass redundant but as always i want a clean and perfectly updated game experience with no issues! ;)

Edited by Memoso

now what shall i do ?

delete fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=18000.0000 in mo2 skyrimprefs.ini grass section? :)

or what?

You don't need to delete that, I believe that line was removed from the guide because it was redundant. Leave it where it is and just don't stress about it in the future.

Hello everyone! I'm having an issue when trying to build a Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash. I'm getting this error at the end when it actually tries to create the patch:

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 436, in <lambda>
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\patcher_dialog.pyo", line 205, in PatchExecute
  File "bash\patcher\patch_files.pyo", line 340, in buildPatch
  File "bash\patcher\patchers\importers.pyo", line 2824, in buildPatch
AttributeError: 'MreBook' object has no attribute 'damage'

Has anyone experienced this before? The error is very vague so its difficult for me to pinpoint the problem and fix it.

Hello everyone! I'm having an issue when trying to build a Bashed Patch in Wrye Bash. I'm getting this error at the end when it actually tries to create the patch:

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 436, in <lambda>
Has anyone experienced this before? The error is very vague so its difficult for me to pinpoint the problem and fix it.

Puuuhhh!!! What ??? :))

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 436, in <lambda>

I googled a little Bit.. you seem to have an corrupted mod. Could be everything.. Check the last changelog as you didnt had this error before it.. Maybe you didnt install the replacer mod or you didnt run the skyrim coin replacer through Cathedral optimizer?? I dont know what youve done

I googled a little Bit.. you seem to have an corrupted mod. Could be everything.. Check the last changelog as you didnt had this error before it.. Maybe you didnt install the replacer mod or you didnt run the skyrim coin replacer through Cathedral optimizer?? I dont know what youve done

I really don't want to start the guide over from the beginning again but it seems like I might have to. This sucks.

How do we add Stats to the Animals Merged file? I don't see the option in Wyre Bash

You can add them with LOOT as well as wyre bash....some say the LOOT doesn't always carry it across to bash.....open loot, when loaded double click the mod you adding tags too, and a new page opens...scroll to the right until you have bash tag, click + sign and add Stats...remember to save. In wyre bash open click mod, in bottom right hand page "Called Bash Tags", click on it a a list will appear...

• +1 1