Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I am currently updating my install which I am not varying from the guide in any way, I will be redoing all the merge and finishing pages post update. I have a couple of questions with respect to some specific event ctds I had before the update. Every time I tried to go near Solitude, Dawnstar or Windhem. Fine in other cities. Is this likely to to with errors in patching DYNDOLOD etc.. or with specific parts of the install. I'm not expecting a specific answer but am hoping that this sort of locational ctd is typical of a certain type of error. In other words I am hoping to narrow down my search for answers before I get carried away and reinstall the whole thing.

Thanks in advance.

::):

I am currently updating my install which I am not varying from the guide in any way, I will be redoing all the merge and finishing pages post update. I have a couple of questions with respect to some specific event ctds I had before the update. Every time I tried to go near Solitude, Dawnstar or Windhem. Fine in other cities. Is this likely to to with errors in patching DYNDOLOD etc.. or with specific parts of the install. I'm not expecting a specific answer but am hoping that this sort of locational ctd is typical of a certain type of error. In other words I am hoping to narrow down my search for answers before I get carried away and reinstall the whole thing.

Thanks in advance.

I would say this is more a Stunning Statue of Skyrim issue then DynDOLOD as Solitude has the statue of meridia, Windheld and Statue of Talos and Dawnstar a Statue of Dibella very close to the cites if you have not followed my destruction carefully enough you will get a CTD when near any of those statue en approaching by road will CTD.

The other thing i have seen is users doing is forgetting to active the Majestic mountain esm

Lexy and Mathias thank you for this guide.

Just got it working. The CTD was caused by an old version of to your face.

Only played one hour but what a blast. Any ENB's you recommend?

most of the user that user ENB with the current guide suggest either Semirealis or Silent Horizons

I would say this is more a Stunning Statue of Skyrim issue then DynDOLOD as Solitude has the statue of meridia, Windheld and Statue of Talos and Dawnstar a Statue of Dibella very close to the cites if you have not followed my destruction carefully enough you will get a CTD when near any of those statue en approaching by road will CTD.

The other thing i have seen is users doing is forgetting to active the Majestic mountain esm

Thanks I'll look into that. I did the statue coc test on the finishing touches page and had no problems, certainly did not crash until near the junction with the docks or up to the city which is past Merida. I'll re-install anyway just to be sure.

Thanks I'll look into that. I did the statue coc test on the finishing touches page and had no problems, certainly did not crash until near the junction with the docks or up to the city which is past Merida. I'll re-install anyway just to be sure.

Smile44 hi! Just another thought....in your Skyrim Immersive Creatures mcm, ensure that you don't have additional spawns as in goblins etc enabled. This too has caused random issues of ctd if any are near your area. As Lexy says the first port of call is statues....this is just another known issue

Smile44 hi! Just another thought....in your Skyrim Immersive Creatures mcm, ensure that you don't have additional spawns as in goblins etc enabled. This too has caused random issues of ctd if any are near your area. As Lexy says the first port of call is statues....this is just another known issue

Thanks again, known issues are what I'm after.   ::):