Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So I've never used Hoth before, whenever I give him a weapon/armor in trade or "wear items" he immediately gets naked although it shows he's equipping armor. I did not put him into the framework or use any commands. Is there a fix or must he only use his custom equipment?

So I've never used Hoth before, whenever I give him a weapon/armor in trade or "wear items" he immediately gets naked although it shows he's equipping armor. I did not put him into the framework or use any commands. Is there a fix or must he only use his custom equipment?

Hoth is only meant to use his custom equipment. I believe the author says somewhere that trying to give him other gear causes Hoth to appear naked. Personally I found Hoth rather dull, he only has around 3 idle comments which he repeats over and over, and he never offered any bounty quests at all, so I dropped him.

Wait, am I blind, or was there no ENB recommendation/installation in the guide (aside from some prerequisite files)?

nope we have gone pure reshade for Performance reasons thou that does stop you adding a enb on your own in fact many users do. Most use either Silent Horizons, Semirealis since these were built for Cathedral Weathers.

Hi Lexy, sorry to come out with another issue, but I'm getting crashes around solitude (as you're walking up the road just next to the carriage). I've narrowed it down to the Tree's and Flora merged esp (runs fine when I have all the other mods activated). Any ideas what could be the issue? thanks

Hi Lexy, sorry to come out with another issue, but I'm getting crashes around solitude (as you're walking up the road just next to the carriage). I've narrowed it down to the Tree's and Flora merged esp (runs fine when I have all the other mods activated). Any ideas what could be the issue? thanks

well my first thought would be Stunning statues of Skyrim but since you say you find without the tree and flora merge is possible the merge is broken and you need to redo it.

well my first thought would be Stunning statues of Skyrim but since you say you find without the tree and flora merge is possible the merge is broken and you need to redo it.

Thanks, I'll give that a try and get back to you. Will I need to rerun the compilations in the Finishing Line section? (I'm assuming not?)

EDIT: Ok, I re-merged it, and am still crashing. The only idea I have would be to re-download the mods included in the merge. Do you have any other suggestions?

Edited by Firesparq

Thanks, I'll give that a try and get back to you. Will I need to rerun the compilations in the Finishing Line section? (I'm assuming not?)

EDIT: Ok, I re-merged it, and am still crashing. The only idea I have would be to re-download the mods included in the merge. Do you have any other suggestions?

not really have you at least double checked stunning statues of Skyrim is correct?

Hi Lexy,

I am having this issue with loot.

I need some help.

Thank you.

Cyclic interaction detected between "Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp" and "3DNPC1.esp":

Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
 [Group]
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Cutting Room Floor.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 [Group]
3DNPC1.esp
 [Group]

Hi Lexy,

I am having this issue with loot.

I need some help.

Thank you.

Cyclic interaction detected between "Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp" and "3DNPC1.esp":

 [Group]

Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Cutting Room Floor.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

 [Group]

3DNPC1.esp

 [Group]

16MnCr5 hi! Cycle errors occur when you have a mod/s trying to load before a master or in wrong group......go back to the finishing line and ensure that you have all the mods in there correct groups and load afters where applicable, and bash tags in loot applied. If this still fails, delete your metedata in Loot and rebuild the groups etc. Lastly check that your Loot groups match as with the picture under Loot on the prereq. page of the guide

Nailed it down to only CTD when trying to speak to an npc or when an npc tries to speak to me. Everything else seems perfect. I can run around I can engage in combat.

Pretty much anything that doesn't require NPC verbal interaction.

STill not sure where the issue is. I'm thinking YOT.

Any ideas?