Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Lexy, just posting again because my comment seems to have been buried - really easy, is there a place to view Left MO Pane organization? If there's not, any recommendations? Does it matter? Thank you!

Also, one more question - the guide mentions extracting BSAs when the mod includes a dummy plugin, but mods with a dummy plugin (for example, Dragon Stalking Fix) don't seem to have a note on them to enable BSA extraction. Should I go ahead and extract BSAs in this situation? I assume yes, but I just want to make sure.

Edited by Novu

So close to finishing. I'm very much looking forward to playing this.

zMerge question. When I changed the output file name from NSUTR - Merged.esp to Prometheus_No_Snow_Under_the_roof.esp along with Realistic Water Two, the merged file was grayed out after MERGE PLUGINS HIDE . Did I change the name in the wrong location (under filetree) or do I need to take those .esp's out of the optional slot?

cos the Merghed are now named the same as the orginal plugins Merge Plugin hide moved those to optional just move them back.  

Hello again. I'm glad to see the switch to zMerge made my previous worries basically a non-issue, and while I'm fairly certain this is no issue is well, I'm paranoid. So, when installing Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorbtion, the guide lists the Male Dovahkiin shout as the voice file of choice. Would it cause problems down the line if I went for the female shout instead, as I play female characters almost exclusively?

if you are planning to play as a female choose the femlae options for Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorbtion

So I've decided to give the (more or less) full guide a try (is it weird that have the fun is setting the game up?). The biggest problem is the Enhanced Lighting. It make the game too dark for me to play (eye sight is not the best). Can anyone tell me an alternate method that doesn't make dungeons and caves so dark or what I might need to watch out for through the rest of the guide if I leave Enhanced Lighting out.

have you tried the new ENB thing aren't as dark anymore.

Hi Lexy, just posting again because my comment seems to have been buried - really easy, is there a place to view Left MO Pane organization? If there's not, any recommendations? Does it matter? Thank you!

sorry i am not sure what you are trying to ask?

sorry i am not sure what you are trying to ask?

I'm asking about the mods list (left pane) of Mod Organizer, and if the order of the mods matters/what that order should be after merges, etc.

I also edited another question in that comment, would appreciate you taking a quick look at it

I'm asking about the mods list (left pane) of Mod Organizer, and if the order of the mods matters/what that order should be after merges, etc.

I also edited another question in that comment, would appreciate you taking a quick look at it

yes it does the left pane is the order in which mod gets installed and important for overwrites the last mod wins any conflict

Will give it a try. :) Either that or cheat me some torches ... seriously, I stumbled around trying to get to the bed for five minutes. :/

And this is with knowing where it was.

You do have Quick Light, right? Simply activate it.

Is there a way to use WICO without the nudity?

Don't use:

WICO Special Edition - Nude 0.9f

Instead use:

WICO Special Edition - UNP 0.9f

You could have found this by simply going to the mod page and taking a look.

You do have Quick Light, right? Simply activate it.

Don't use:

WICO Special Edition - Nude 0.9f

Instead use:

WICO Special Edition - UNP 0.9f

You could have found this by simply going to the mod page and taking a look.

I wasn't sure if using that one instead of the nude one would affect using the NPC merged mod.

So disabling SLI seems to have stopped my crashes. Anyone know why SLI would cause a problem???

SLI has always had problems with a number of games, especially those that were developed right around 2010. Though Skyrim was originally released in 2011, SLI support was not a normal thing back then - I'm not surprised that the game doesn't really play well with it. In essence, it was still a newer tech back then, as I recall, and a great many games (many of them AAA titles) didn't have support for it, and had issues when trying to run with it.

Hey,

Currently I'm at the XLODGEN step of the guide.

In the guide I read that that it takes about 2 hours for XLODGEN to finish, with the real time depending on my hardware.

I started XLODGEN last night before I went to sleep, but at this moment it is still running.

Every 5 sec or so a new output is generated in the log, so the program runs, but it is running for over 15 hours now.

At this moment it is creating the LODGEN's for dlc2Solstheimworld.

Should I wait and let it run it's course?

Or have I done something stupid along the way? :)

I'm using a MSI GT72 gaming laptop with following specs:

- Processor Intel® Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

- Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M with 8GB dedicated RAM

I followed the instructions for the +4GB RAM to try and see if they run at a decent FPS (since I can always scale down later if needed by redoing the XLODGEN and following steps).

Sounds to me like the LOD run got hung in the background - that update thing you are seeing is the UI keeping itself active while it's waiting for other things to happen in the background. 15 hours is... a tad excessive. I'd try running it again, and if the problem persists bringing it up with Sheson over in the LOD support threads.

Is there a way to use WICO without the nudity?

As mentioned, yes, but as this will be an issue with a couple other mods as well, let me point out that:

A) Any of the character texture sets the guide uses that are NSFW can be safely replaced with the SFW versions in the same installers, and...

B) Even having done all of the above, when you install the female armor replacements, you may want to use the 'spicy' version instead of the 'vanilla' version for the hide armors - the female version of one of those armors ends up showing a lot more than it should, even with SFW versions installed. I posted on it in the past in this thread - there's a more detailed explanation there if you need it (Just use the search bar and limit it to this thread).

Hi Lexy,

finally i finished everything and start a new game. ive played 30 minutes without CTD!

The only thing which is wrong is that some things are popping up suddenly. I walk along a street and suddenly right before me are 3 people standing there. same case in nature with trees sometimes.

COuld it be that i installed on HDD and he cant load faster??

DO you have an idea?

Rather random question - not asking for specific help beyond "yes, this is a thing folks have seen before" because I know I've strayed too far off the path of the actual guide for it to be anyone's fault but my own, I'm just not quite sure *how* it would have happened. So obviously, the Oblivion Artifact Pack is included, and I've gotten a number of items from it and put them on various displays throughout the museum. But oddly, while I have Frostwyrm, the display for it in the Upper Gallery doesn't appear - no spots for any of those items. But it's not like it's being overwritten by something else, there's no spot for ANYTHING there. (I don't have any of the other items from the set).

Is this just a case of the wiki being for Oldrim and the display is somewhere else, or something like that?